Customers Also Bought
- 5.0 inch TFT touch screen, solution: 480 x 272. Super slim model
- This multimedia Bluetooth GPS Navigator with Bluetooth
- A handheld Bluetooth GPS Navigator with built in multimedia applications such as this particular one, offers users a variety of entertainment options to use right in your car
- This Bluetooth GPS Navigator is full touch screen control, operate the GPS unit with your fingers
- The menu icons on this handheld Portable GPS Navigator come with a graphical refresh unlike tradition mainstream models, and present a more colorful interface with finer gradients
- Support different country's map, including French, German, Spanish, Holland, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian, Denish, Italian, Finnish, English
- Built in rechargeable lithium battery
- CPU: MTK ARM11 533MHZ CPU
- GPS Module: SiRF ATLAS-4 Dual-Core Inside.(SiRF is the most used and famous GPS technology company brand)
- SDRAM: 64M
- Fingertip Touch Screen: Yes
- Display: 5" TFT True Color LCD Touch Screen 480 x 272
- Choose 2D or 3D Map: Yes
- Antenna: Built-in patch
- Card slot: TF card
- Video Formats: WMV, AVI, ASF
- Audio Formats: WMA, MP3, WAV
- Picture Browse: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- E-book: Read txt
- Cold Acquisition Time: Approximate 45 seconds
- AutoLocate: Approximately 2 minutes
- Update Rate: Once per second, continuous
- GPS Accuracy: Position - Less than 10 meters (33 feet), 95% typical velocity - 0.1 meters per second steady state
- Routes: Automatically calculated
- Voice Navigation: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Vehicle Power Cable: Input 12V Output 5V/1.5A
- Languages of the Device Menu: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Dutch, Russian, etc.
- 5.0 inch TFT touch screen, solution: 480 x 272. Super slim model, GPS Navigation offers versatility, portability and above all, can be easily taken with you wherever you go
- The car GPS Navigation with built in multimedia applications such as video, music, Bluetooth, camera, games, ebook etc. It offers users a variety of entertainment options to use right in your car
- The high-accuracy endurable touch screen makes the car GPS navigator easy to operate. The advent of the touch screen GPS navigator will become the next level of GPS receivers
Featured with touch screen, it is easy to operate, convenient to use, the GPS navigator will give you satisfying navigation service
- The menu icons on this handheld Car GPS Navigation come with a graphical refresh unlike tradition mainstream models, and present a more colorful interface with finer gradients
- The mounting bracket with a sucking disc, the Car GPS Navigation can put on the bracket and free to change direction
- The Car GPS Navigation with a colorful menu display that is accessible with the use of fingers or a stylus thanks to the ultra-sensitive resistive 5 inch touchscreen GPS Navigator
How to Compare GPS Navigation System for Cars:
- Determine the size of the screen by matching it to the size of your windshield. Look at GPS units that coincide with your car's interior. If you have a wide open dashboard a GPS unit with a wider screen will not interfere with your vision of the road. Keep this in mind as you compare GPS units
- Consider your cell phone habits as well when comparing GPS units for cars. You can make talking on your cell phone while driving much safer with a Bluetooth enabled GPS unit. This will allow you to place and receive calls through your car navigation system
- Evaluate an over looked feature of car GPS devices. Will the GPS unit state the name of the street as it directs you, or will it simply say "turn right here" without providing the name? Knowing the exact name of the street can make a difference when you are driving in unfamiliar territory
- Use online consumer resources to compare GPS units as well
How to Buy a GPS for a Car:
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems make TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
- 1 x Media Player
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Car Charge
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 53.10||USD$ 51.62||USD$ 50.14||USD$ 48.17||USD$ 48.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.