Customers Also Bought
General Model L0028 Brand Xi Ma Spec Condition New Type Grease Gun Material Steel Capacity 500cc/17.6oz Features Features Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
Packaging Package Included 1 x Handheld Grease Gun
- Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
- Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
- Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
- Follower flips over for use with cartridge large bulk, 500g cartridge lube capacity
- Fast, one-foot operation, easy to use
- Designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
- Delivers fast dependable lubrication Extra heavy-duty follower spring
- Precision screw design, sand prevention
- Manufactured by precision seamless steel tube
- Capacity: 500cc/17.6oz
- Material: Steel
- Xi Ma L0028 500CC Professional Handheld Grease Gun follower flips over for use with cartridge large bulk, 500g cartridge lube capacity
- Pump head of this cordless grease gun is made of high quality material for strength and durability
- This cordless grease gun delivers fast dependable lubrication Extra heavy-duty follower spring
- This cordless grease gun is loaded by suction, filler pump or cartridge with fast and one-foot operation which is easy to use
- These grease gun parts are manufactured by precision seamless steel tube so as to use for a long time
Grease Gun Tips
Grease guns move lubricant from a prefilled tube cartridge into bearings. The grease is packed into presized tubes and inserted into the grease guns. Manual type grease guns shoot a predetermined amount of grease with every stroke of the mechanical lever. The three types of grease guns--manual, pneumatic and battery operated--are all used in the same manner.
Amount of Lubrication
Determine the amount of grease needed for each individual bearing. Adding too much grease can cause seals to rupture. Ruptured seals can allow contaminants to enter the bearing and cause premature failure. Install a bleed port on the bearing so older or excess grease can be purged. Test the amount of grease shot from the grease gun for each depression of the mechanical lever. This is where a manual grease gun has an advantage over a battery-operated or pneumatic gun. Knowing the precise amount of grease delivered per stroke will go a long way in lengthening the service life of a bearing. Do not mix the types of grease dispensed from the grease gun. Various greases have specific properties for lubrication. Mixing the different types of grease can shorten bearing life.
Loading the Cartridge
Clean the outside of the grease gun before opening the gun. Remove all external contaminates so particles cannot fall inside the cartridge tube. Check the outside of the grease gun for any identification as to what type of grease is to be used in that particular gun. As stated above, mixing different types of grease can ruin bearings. After installing the new cartridge, inspect the exposed grease. Check for any small metal particles that could have been left behind when pulling off the lid. Test the flow of grease by shooting some into a clean rag. This will remove any air built up inside the delivery tube. If the delivery tube has lost its prime, place the end of the tube in the palm of your hand. Depress the lever several times while holding the end of the delivery tube against the inside of your hand. The grease should begin to flow after a few strokes. Wipe the end of the delivery tube with a clean rag.
Application to the Bearing
Always carry a clean rag whenever greasing a bearing. Clean the end of the delivery tube and the grease fitting on the bearing. Contaminants can flow along inside the bearing if the fittings are not cleaned. Pay attention during the application process. Do not allow grease to exit from under the bearing seal. This can introduce contaminants to the bearing area. Remove any excess grease with a rag after each application. Store grease guns in a horizontal position. Oils can leak from the grease if stored vertically. Keep grease guns in a dry, clean and cool storage area.
How to use a grease gun
- Parts of your car need greasing, and this is the tool you use to inject grease in to difficult areas, usually through 'grease nipples,' for example every few thousand miles / years it's worth greasing the front axle on an old VW
- Once you can see how it comes apart and loads, you won't need much more help using a grease gun, so read on for the simple procedure
- To load a grease gun with grease, first unscrew the barrel from the handle/trigger unit. The barrel is where the grease goes and you've got two options. If you've got a new tub of grease with a large plastic washer in like I have below then you can load the grease directly in to the gun from the tub. Otherwise you're going to have to load the grease in gradually by using something like a spoon. If you do use a spoon, don't use the one you're going to eat pudding with later
- Here you can see I've got the barrel off the gun and I'm getting it lined up with the opening in the middle of the 'washer' in the tub of grease. You can't see the plunger at the end of the barrel as my hand is over it, but it's a long way in to the barrel
- Once you've got the opening in the barrel over the opening in the tub of grease, push down on the barrel and pull up on the plunger at the same time. If you've got a tab that keeps the plunger still, you might need to press it / fiddle with it to get it to release so you can pull the plunger up. As you push down / pull up the grease is pulled in to the gun. When the gun is full or tub of grease is empty, move the barrel sideways to cut off the pillar of grease you've made inside the barrel, then clean off the end of the barrel with a bit of cardboard / rag before screwing it back in to the handle/injector unit
- Below pushing the barrel in to the tub of grease and pulling up on the plunger, which isn't very obvious due to the angle
- Once the grease gun is back together, you just need to pump the handle to get grease coming out of the injector end. Sometimes you might need to fiddle with the tab that holds the plunger from pushing back in or give the end of the injector a push to allow the pumping to happen smoothly.
- 1 x Handheld Grease Gun
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98||USD$ 14.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.