Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, this grease gun is durable enough for long time using
- This grease gun is easy to use
- Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
- Pump head of the grease gun is made of high quality material for strength and durability
- Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
- Fast, one-foot operation, hand pedal gun is easy to use
- Practial grease gun is designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
- Precision screw design, sand prevention with this grease gun
- Capacity: 12L/405.77oz
- Color: Red & Black
- Durable grease gun. Made of high quality material, this grease gun is durable enough for long time using
- 12L capacity grease gun. Pump head of the grease gun is made of high quality material for strength and durability
- High quality pump head design. This grease gun is easy to use. Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
- Fast, one-foot operation, hand pedal gun is easy to use. Practial grease gun is designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
How to Use a Grease Gun:
- Remove the barrel from the handle by unscrewing it counter clockwise. The barrel holds the grease
- Line up the opening of the barrel with the center of a tub of grease. Make sure the plunger is all the way inside the barrel
- Push the barrel into the grease while pulling back on the plunger. The suction will force the grease into the barrel
- Wipe off the end of the barrel after it is full, and screw it back onto the handle
- Pump the trigger a few times to get the grease started, just as you would a pump lotion or soap. Once you create a stream of grease, you can apply it to the needed parts
Grease Gun Tips:
- Be careful when opening up and inserting a new tube into the grease gun
- Do not allow dirt or any other contaminants to get into the grease
- Eventually that dirt will be pushed into the bearings
- Wipe off the coupling and fitting before and after each use to ensure that there isn't any dirt contaminating the grease
- Be careful when using a grease gun around machinery and moving parts
- It is best to turn off any equipment before performing maintenance
How a Grease Gun Works:
What Grease Guns are Used For
- Grease fittings or zerk fittings are located on many light to heavy duty trucks and SUVs. Some cars are still manufactured with grease fittings on the chassis components. Large commercial trucks have several zerk fittings located throughout the chassis, U-joints, drive shafts and other places that require lubrication. Lawn and garden tractors that use a pinion steering system may have tie rod ends and ball joints with zerk fittings requiring occasional grease. Mower decks for riding lawn mowers often have zerk fittings on the individual arbors of the deck. Industrial equipment for factories often have zerk fittings for machinery used requiring scheduled grease applications
Different Types of Grease Guns
- The most common grease gun is the hand-lever style for its economical price. This type can be more difficult to operate however, because the aperture on the tip of the hose on the grease gun sometimes requires pressure applied (by hand) to the zerk fitting in order to properly pump grease into the fitting. The hand-lever style requires one hand to hold the chamber of the gun steady while pumping the lever with the other hand, leaving no hands to apply pressure to the aperture. A finger-trigger or hand-trigger type grease gun is a better alternative because you can hold the gun and then squeeze the trigger with the same hand while using your opposite hand to apply the necessary pressure to the aperture on the zerk fitting
- Another less popular style grease gun uses a manually pressurized chamber without a trigger or lever apparatus. The placement of the aperture onto the zerk fitting releases the pressure and purges grease into the fitting
- Some grease guns use pneumatic pressure instead of the manual spring-loaded plunger. This type is found in shops that use air compressors for their equipment where a lot of grease is used. Often times, the grease provided to the guns is stored in large barrels and the air compressors apply the pressure from a pump placed at the top of the barrel, through a pneumatic hose and into the gun. Pulling the trigger of this style gun will continuously pump grease from the aperture until the trigger is released
- 1 x 12L Classy Durable Practial Hand Pedal Grease Gun
Spec Condition New Type Grease Gun Capacity 12L/405.77oz Features Features Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
Fast, one-foot operation, easy to use
Designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
Precision screw design, sand prevention
Packaging Package Included 1 x 12L Classy Durable Practial Hand Pedal Grease Gun
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 88.29||USD$ 84.36||USD$ 80.43||USD$ 75.19||USD$ 75.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?