Customers Also Bought
- Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
- Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
- Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
- Follower flips over for use with cartridge large bulk, 500g cartridge lube capacity
- Fast, one-foot operation, easy to use
- Designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
- Delivers fast dependable lubrication Extra heavy-duty follower spring
- Precision screw design, sand prevention
- Manufactured by precision seamless steel tube
- Work Pressure: 1200PIS/7000PIS
- Capacity: 400mL / 13.5oz
- Delivers fast dependable lubrication Extra heavy-duty follower spring
How the Grease Gun Works:
- Grease guns are used to lubricate joints and connections that require re-greasing periodically. The grease gun is a portable device that stores a determined amount of grease. The grease is then pressurized, even slightly sometimes, to pump a concentrated amount of grease from an aperture located on the end of a small hose. The hose is flexible to allow maneuverability in situations where the grease fitting; also knows as a zerk fitting, is placed in a compromising position. Grease guns are found in every reputable repair shop. Most cars used to have multiple zerk fittings on the chassis components and drive shafts. Many newer import and domestic vehicles are now being manufactured with sealed chassis components that do not require greasing. However, once the components fail, the aftermarket replacement of the component most always is supplied with a zerk fitting
- Grease guns are hand-held. Most of the economic ones use a cartridge of grease inserted into the chamber of the gun. Installing the cartridge correctly will make less of a mess and ensure the grease purges out of the aperture correctly. The spring-loaded plunger on the bottom of this type of gun is pulled back and locked in an open position on a slot located at the bottom of the chamber. The top of the grease gun where the trigger and hose attachments are located is then unscrewed from the chamber of the gun. Removing the plastic cap of the cartridge will reveal the grease inside it. This is placed into the chamber grease side down. At the other end of the cartridge, now visible at the top of the chamber, is a flip top can lid. This is removed and discarded. The top of the gun is then screwed back onto the chamber tightly. A few hand pumps of the trigger or lever will prime any air pockets in the cartridge and a small amount of grease will purge from the aperture at the tip of the flexible hose. Each pump of the trigger will produce a small amount of grease
What Grease Guns are Used For:
- Grease fittings or zerk fittings are located on many light to heavy duty trucks and SUVs. Some cars are still manufactured with grease fittings on the chassis components. Large commercial trucks have several zerk fittings located throughout the chassis, U-joints, drive shafts and other places that require lubrication. Lawn and garden tractors that use a pinion steering system may have tie rod ends and ball joints with zerk fittings requiring occasional grease. Mower decks for riding lawn mowers often have zerk fittings on the individual arbors of the deck. Industrial equipment for factories often have zerk fittings for machinery used requiring scheduled grease applications
Different Types of Grease Guns:
- The most common grease gun is the hand-lever style for its economical price. This type can be more difficult to operate however, because the aperture on the tip of the hose on the grease gun sometimes requires pressure applied (by hand) to the zerk fitting in order to properly pump grease into the fitting. The hand-lever style requires one hand to hold the chamber of the gun steady while pumping the lever with the other hand, leaving no hands to apply pressure to the aperture. A finger-trigger or hand-trigger type grease gun is a better alternative because you can hold the gun and then squeeze the trigger with the same hand while using your opposite hand to apply the necessary pressure to the aperture on the zerk fitting
- Another less popular style grease gun uses a manually pressurized chamber without a trigger or lever apparatus. The placement of the aperture onto the zerk fitting releases the pressure and purges grease into the fitting
- Some grease guns use pneumatic pressure instead of the manual spring-loaded plunger. This type is found in shops that use air compressors for their equipment where a lot of grease is used. Often times, the grease provided to the guns is stored in large barrels and the air compressors apply the pressure from a pump placed at the top of the barrel, through a pneumatic hose and into the gun. Pulling the trigger of this style gun will continuously pump grease from the aperture until the trigger is released
- 1 x Hand-held Grease Gun
General Model R-500S Brand Li Gao Spec Condition New Type Grease Gun Capacity 400mL / 13.5oz Features Features Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
Follower flips over for use with cartridge large bulk, 500g cartridge lube capacity
Fast, one-foot operation, easy to use
Designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
Delivers fast dependable lubrication Extra heavy-duty follower spring
Precision screw design, sand prevention
Manufactured by precision seamless steel tube
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hand-held Grease Gun
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 51.09||USD$ 49.11||USD$ 47.13||USD$ 44.48||USD$ 44.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.