Customers Also Bought
- Happiness is always right at your feet
- 3D flower modeling greeting card
- The part of the inside of the card has an area for your own personal message, you can write your own greeting, invitation information, or poem
- This is best gifts for your friends, family and classmate
- Capture the radiance of the season with this charming greeting card from nature
- This unique gorgeous greeting card is a great way to say blessings
- It is a good choice for your kids
- Made of high-quality art paper
- Four-color printing, silver hot foil, embossing glitter
- Exquisite craftsmanship, thoughtful design, and attractive
- Size: 75 x 90mm / 2.95 x 3.54in (L x W)
- Very suitable to give it to your kids
- A blue crystal heart decoration
- 3D flower modeling
All About Greeting Cards:
- Greeting cards are used for so many things. They express thanks, give birthday wishes, offer congratulations and extend sympathies. There are several different ways you can sign a greeting card. This really depends on what type of greeting you are sending. No matter which greeting you send, your signature should always be hand written and never typed
- Sign a religious greeting card with "God Bless," "Love in Christ," or "God be with you." This lets your friend or loved one know that you are praying and hoping that God bestows his best to him
- Write "Our deepest sympathies," "With heartfelt condolences, or "So sorry for your loss" on a sympathy greeting card
- Sign a Birthday card by writing "Best Wishes for a Great Birthday," "Warmest Wishes on your Birthday", or just a plain "Happy Birthday." You want to convey that you have not forgotten your friend or loved one on their Birthday. You also want the greeting to be of a happy tone
- Make sure you add a greeting to a graduation card even if you only plan to throw some money in the card. This is true for kindergarten, eighth grade, high school, and college graduations. You can sign a graduation card with "Congratulations," "Keep up the good work," or "Way to go
- Sign Thank You cards with "Many Thanks." "Much Appreciated," or Eternally Grateful." These greetings let the giver know that you were touched by the gift
- Sign your business greeting cards in a short and sweet fashion. You could use "Sincerely," "Respectfully" or "Best Regards." Business greeting cards should be signed without emotions or use of the word "Love
- Create a greeting for your special someone on your anniversary or on Valentine's Day. Some greeting you could use are "Love always," "Yours truly" or "Yours eternally
- Hold your greeting card in front of you and sign your name at the bottom of the right fold. If you have a long message you want to add to the card, you can do it on the left fold. Don't sign your name on the left fold, however. Once you have signed the card you need to insert it in to the envelope. Do this by having the open side of the card slide down in to the envelope first. You also want the front of the card to be facing the front of the envelope as you insert it. Seal your envelope and you are done
- 3 x Greeting Cards
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.86||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 6.97||USD$ 6.60||USD$ 6.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?