Customers Also Bought
- This hand grip strap fits most heavy SLR camera, digital, camcorder, video camera and easy to attach
- Comfortable to use, hand grip strap adopts ergonomic design, and weight is distributed evenly by way of shoulder pad
- The design stops the strap from slipping off your shoulder while letting you move the camera in any direction
- Adjustable digital camera strap fit any size hand and the either left or right hand
- The hand strap is made of high material-leather, so it is very durable
- The hand grip strap provides extra security, comfort and better handling
- Compatible with: Canon NIKON SONY
- Size: 288 x 80 x 18cm/ 11.3 x 3.1 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Material: Leather
- This is good accessories for your cameras, hand grip strap fits around your and stabilizes your camera while shooting or filming
- Secure mounting design firmly mounts onto your camera base
- The plastic attachment screws neatly into the base of your camera
- Large padded grip has a non-slip surface which provides extra security, comfort and better handling
- Comfortable to use, adjustable hand strap fit any size hand and the either left or right hand
- It's nearly impossible to drop the camera with this hand grip strap on
- Feels great in your hands and it provides that extra peace of mind when you're out photographing
- The design of the digital camera strap is sipmle and small, so it is easy to take
Camera Grips & Handles:
- Today's digital imaging technologies, such as Digital SLR cameras and video camcorders, afford a fantastic array of photographic options. Faster shutter speeds, lower light capabilities and digital image stabilizers allow for highly creative shots that can help you to become a better photographer. Some of these technologies can be heavy and bulky, however, and lower light or fast motion situations can be difficult to capture. Camera grips and handles can help to stabilize your camera so you can get those amazing shots.
- A camera grip functions as a stabilizer for your hand when using a handheld camcorder or SLR. In general, the grip or handle attaches to the camera via the 1/4-inch threaded hole on the base of the camera normally used to attach the camera to a tripod.
- Pistol grips attach to the camera via the tripod mount on the base of the camera. Many pistol grips are attached to a monopod staff to allow for extra support and stability. The pistol grip resembles the handle of a gun, hence the name.
- Hand strap grips attach via the tripod mount and the shoulder strap loop. The adjustable strap wraps around the right side of the camera, effectively locking the camera to your hand.
- Shoulder mounts are generally used with handheld video camcorders to add extra stability. The camera is mounted on a device that uses an armature that rests on the shoulder and counter-balances the weight of the camera.
- Most grips feature some kind of strap or handle that secures the camera to your hand or a staff. Hand grips usually have an adjustable strap to custom fit to your hand size. Some pistol grips feature controls for shutter release built right into the handle for easy use.
- Take into account the type of shooting you intend to do, and what type of camera you will be using. If you are using an SLR, a hand strap or pistol grip might work well. If you are using a small handheld camcorder, a pistol grip will do wonders for stability. Hand straps are typically built in to camcorders, so a shoulder mount could give you that extra bit of stability to smooth out your shots.
- The benefits of using any kind of grip are numerous, but stability and comfort top the list. By adding even the smallest grip or strap to your camera, you will even out your video footage, eliminate "camera shake" and allow for more creative shots. A grip or mount of some kind also will allow you to shoot for longer periods of time without becoming overly fatigued.
How to Put a Strap on a Camera:
A camera is a great tool for capturing your favorite memories. It is also an expense that should be protected by using a camera strap. Without a strap, a camera might easily be dropped and damaged. A neck strap will let you use your hands for other things. On smaller cameras, a wrist strap affords you the luxury of letting go of your camera for brief moments
- Find the metal or plastic strap mount eyelet on your camera. This may be on one or both sides of the camera. Locations vary from camera to camera. It will be either an opening an the camera body itself or a bar or other protrusion on the camera body
- Insert one end of the strap into one side of the eyelet opening and feed it through to the other side. Use the fastener on the strap to secure it. Most straps have a buckle that requires you to feed the strap up from the bottom, then over the center of the buckle and back down through the other side. Pull the strap to take up any slack and tighten the buckle. Some wrist straps simply have a loop that is fed through the eyelet, then fed back through itself, forming a slip-knot to secure it. Others may have a metal or plastic clasp that is clipped to the eyelet
- If you are using a neck strap, attach the second side of the strap to the other side of the camera, using the same method described in step
- Adjust the strap, if possible, to comfortably fit your wrist or neck. This can be done by adjusting the amount of strap that is in the buckle. Some models may have a separate buckle for adjusting the strap length
- 1 x Leather Hand Grip Strap for Canon Nikon SONY Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.97||USD$ 5.85||USD$ 5.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.