Customers Also Bought
Blue, Camel, Pink
1 x 2.7m/40" x 160" ( W x H)
There has four colors you can choose from these insulated thermal curtains
You can hang this living room curtain through the holes
You can see the material has a high quality clearly from this block out curtain
How to Measure for Curtains:
- Curtain Length:
Curtain length is typically measured from the top of the rod pocket to the bottom edge of the curtain. If the curtain has a header (the part above the rod pocket), this is typically not included in the length of the curtain. If the header is included in the length of the curtain, it will be specified in the description of the curtain
Tab curtain lengths include the tabs unless specified
The length of the fringe or edging sewn to a curtain or a dust ruffle should be added to the curtain length or dust ruffle drop length. The fringe length is specified in the description of the curtain
If you plan to use clip rings, remember the top of the curtain will start at the clip so you will need to take the length of the ring into account when determining what curtain length to purchase
- Overall curtain length is a matter of personal preference and need not be exact. If you have not yet installed your rod, you can adjust the placement of your rod, a little higher or lower, to get the bottom of the curtain to fall where you want at your window
- Curtain Width:
Using a metal tape measure or a wooden yardstick, measure the width of the window area you would like to cover, typically from bracket to bracket
Bracket to bracket measuring is the easiest way to get your drape width correct. Whether you are using a standard curtain rod, a traverse rod or decorative rod the measuring is the same
All rods are attached to the wall using brackets. For existing hardware, you will measure from wall bracket to wall bracket. For new drapery hardware installations, we recommend that you mount your brackets at least 4in out on each side of the window casing. The total distance between your brackets is the width you select when pricing and ordering on our site. We will take care of the fabric fullness and pattern matching on any seams
For no drape style, order curtain pair widths that are as same as rod width of the window area you would like to cover
- For proper fullness, order curtain pair widths that are approximately one and a half times to double the width of the window area you would like to cover
How to Install Window Treatments:
- You Will Need:
Metal tape measure
Pencil and paper
Rod with mounting brackets and hardware
- Drill with either a 3/32-inch bit (for wall studs) or a ¼-inch bit (for drywall)
- Installing Steps:
Select Hardware: The type of hardware you purchase is determined by the style of your window coverings; for instance, heavier weight fabrics and longer lengths require heavier rods than lightweight sheers and laces. Curtain and drapery rods should be at least as wide as your final measured width. If your rod has decorative finials on the ends, the finials should extend beyond the final measured width so they will be visible
Check Your Measurements And Mark: Using a metal tape measure, repeat all measurements and make a small pencil mark on the wall indicating the correct width and length. Hold the rod up to the wall using the pencil marks as a guide. Position the mounting brackets on the rod, and use a pencil to mark where the brackets will be screwed into the wall. Be sure that the rod is centered on the window
Drill Holes for the Bracket Screws: Use a 3/32-inch drill bit if the screws will be installed in wall studs; use a ¼-inch drill bit if the screws will be installed into drywall. If you are installing the screws in drywall, you should use the plastic anchors provided with the curtain rod. Once you have drilled the hole in the drywall, insert the plastic anchors all the way into the hole. The screws will then screw into the plastic anchors
Screw in the Mounting Brackets: Align the screw holes on the mounting brackets with the holes you drilled in the wall. Use a standard screwdriver and screw in the bracket screws. Before you tighten the screws completely, check and make sure that the rod fits correctly into the brackets; then tighten
- Hang Your Window Treatments:
- For stationary window treatments, you can simply slide the standard rod or decorative pole through the rod pocket of the window treatment. Adjust the rod to the correct width and slide the rod onto the mounting brackets. If you are using clip rings, put the rings on the rod first, then adjust the rod to the appropriate width and slide the rod onto the mounting brackets. Clip the rings to the window treatments, making sure to space the fabric evenly
- To hang moveable window treatments, you will probably use a traverse rod with either hooks or clip rings. If you are using hooks, slide the pointed end of the hook up through the back of the fabric; making sure that the hook stays on the inside of the fabric and does not show in the front. Use one hook for each pleat, or equally space the hooks across the fabric. The hooks should all be the same distance from the top of the fabric-low enough that the fabric covers the traverse rod. Once all of the hooks are in place, place the traverse rod in the "closed" position, so that the plastic grommets in the rod are evenly spaced across the window. Start from one end and place the first and second hooks into the fixed end of the traverse rod. Continue to place the hooks in grommets until all of the hooks are attach
- 1 x Roman Blind Curtain
- Curtain Length:
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.17||USD$ 29.08||USD$ 26.54||USD$ 24.40||USD$ 22.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.