Customers Also Bought
- Groom wedding wear tuxedo features snap down collar and front one-button closure
- These cheap groom wedding wear tuxedos feature zip closure, flat front and silky pants
- Made from mercerized cotton, the groom tuxedo looks so great on you
- Soft, durable and comfortable for long time wearing
- These cheap groom wedding wear tuxedos are your best idea for your romantic wedding, working or parties
- These groom wedding wear tuxedo suits can express your cool temperament to your guests and friends
- These groom wedding wear tuxedo suits can match with many color shirts and a bow tie over your neck
- Wearing the groom wedding wear tuxedo suits to look attractive and special on your wedding
- Man wedding suit will bring you a specific and romantic wedding
- The suit includes 1 jacket and 1 pair of pants
- Material: Mercerized Cotton
- Color: Black
- Custom Time: 7 Business Days
- The black one button groom wear is valuable and looks great on you
- The groom wedding wear with 1-button design is outstanding and cool
- Durable and smooth surface of the wedding button tuxedo will not easy to wrinkle
- Zipper closure and smooth details of the pants will meet your shape perfectly
How to Measure:
Jacket Size in Detail:
Pants Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Choose a Wedding Suit:
There is a lot of focus on the wedding gown when it comes to wedding attire. In fact, most of the attention on a wedding day goes to the bride when it comes to fashion and beauty. However, the groom does need to pay special attention to his own look on the most important day of his life. When it comes down to picking a suit for the wedding, there are many factors to consider
- Do some "window shopping." You can start doing this as soon as your bride-to-be says yes to your proposal. It's best to get started early on this part. Simply go to department stores and boutiques in your area. See which suits you like, always looking at the price tag. You'll begin to get an idea of the styles and fashion that you really like that also falls within your price range
- Look at the quality of materials a suit is made from. This can tell you if it will last less than a year or for decades to come. Wool is considered the great choice by many men. Polyester and microfibers are avoided by many due to comfort factors, but some find them appealing because of the simple look and easy care. Linen is quick to wrinkle, but it is also priced competitively. If you are picking out a suit that you will only wear once, at your wedding, then the fabric of the material becomes far less important than the style itself. It's all about your own priorities
- Observe the style of the suit. This can be the most important part when it comes to picking the suit for the wedding, especially if it's a theme or otherwise specific sort of wedding. The cut of the suit should fit very well. This is what you want to look for when trying it on. All things can be altered in a suit, but the basic cut should fit well in order to have an ultimately comfortable experience in the suit
- Match the jacket with the pants of a suit. Usually they are arranged for you, but some need to mix and match based on various needs and style preferences. Simply make sure that you have the same exact color and same material, or your suit will look ridiculous. Avoid any inconsistencies by choosing a pair. You can have anything altered if the basic fit is a good one
- Explain your ideas to your wedding planner. While a planner does have many responsibilities, helping the groom with his fashion sense isn't usually one of them. No, you aren't asking for her fashion advice. You need to get her input into how the suit plays into the rest of the wedding. Every detail counts when it comes to overall wedding planning, and the groom's attire also plays an important part in the love story of a wedding. For instance, if you are having an old-fashioned wedding and marrying your bride in her antique gown, a modern suit just doesn't work. Let her know your ideas and get feedback
- Go back to shopping in stores. Bring along your best man this time. Try on some suits. See what works and what doesn't
- Go to a wedding suit boutique. You can see certain suits that were available in the department stores. They may be more or less expensive here, depending on the level of stores and boutiques. If it is less expensive or the same, choose your suit from the boutique. Boutiques often offer complimentary alterations and can help you with fitting the suit. If you gain or lose weight before your wedding day or have any other concerns. a boutique is often more likely to help you. Having a small business means you are often seen as a person instead of as a numbered customer.
- Choose your suit and keep it in safe storage until the wedding day
Groom Attire for a Destination Wedding:
Beach, cruise, tropical, or outdoor weddings usually allow for more relaxed, non-traditional wedding attire. Most grooms go for lightweight tunics and drawstring pants, so they can move freely and comfortably, especially under the hot sun. Be creative with your outfit, and consider the culture of the wedding locale. Your chosen attire will also be the point of reference for your guests' outfits
- Groom's Style: Decide on your outfit according to the theme and the location of your wedding-beach, cruise or a chateau somewhere in the South of France. Destination wedding themes can range from a casual seaside party to an all-out luau. Consider your (and your bride's) personal styles and preferences when deciding on the wedding theme, attire and overall look of your destination wedding
- Shirt Options: Choose from a selection of comfortable, yet stylish tops for a beach or tropical wedding: long or short-sleeved shirts with a relaxed fit, fashionable tunics or guayaberas (Mexican wedding shirts). These shirts typically come in linen or cotton fabric that's perfect for seaside weather
- Pants Options: Pair your comfortable shirts with slacks, drawstring pants or long bermuda shorts. Wear your choice of color, but consider that the most common colors for beach weddings are white and khaki, since they are cool on the eyes and deflect heat, allowing the body to breathe
- Formal Options?: For cruise weddings or more formal settings, simply put on a sport coat or don a simple suit or white tux. Most destinations feature tuxedo and suit rentals so you just have to make the arrangements. If you have time and will be in the location a few days before the wedding, you might be able to have one tailor-fitted for you. Check out the Internet for tailors and shops in the vicinity or ask your hotel to book you for a fitting. They usually know best where to find a reliable supplier
- Groom's Accessories: Opt to wear flip-flops or sandals for seaside weddings, so it's comfortable to walk and party on the sand. Add other accessories such as a straw fedora or cabana hat, beaded or shell necklace and/or beaded or woven bracelet to add interest to your wedding outfit
- Match the Bride: Make sure you agree with your bride on the wedding theme. If the bride wants to wear grass skirts or sarong over bikinis, wearing a Hawaiian shirt would be appropriate. Or if she wants a more dramatic, Casablanca look and is going in a flowing white dress, you can don a linen suit to match. Always consider wearing cool, breathable fabrics especially for beach weddings
- 1 x Coat
- 1 x Pair of Pants
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that's completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 88.08||USD$ 77.69||USD$ 67.31||USD$ 53.46||USD$ 53.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.