Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Features Features The ZOOM G1N Guitar Effects Pedal DJ Equipment with Drum Machine will give you the same great spacey swirls
As always, it provides you with a rugged durable metal chassis and dual amp and speaker compensated mixer output
Guitar Effect Pedal features rock-solid internal construction and an indestructible enclosure to ensure years of flawless performance and the Van Halen-approved striped graphics from the guitar that changed the world
With the flip of a switch also delivers an intense, edgier phase tone
Packaging Package Included 1 x Guitar Effect Pedal
- The ZOOM G1N Guitar Effects Pedal DJ Equipment with Drum Machine will give you the same great spacey swirls
- The versatile guitar effect pedal offers all the advantages of the other power supplies, plus an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options
- As always, it provides you with a rugged durable metal chassis and dual amp and speaker compensated mixer output
- Guitar Effect Pedal features rock-solid internal construction and an indestructible enclosure to ensure years of flawless performance and the Van Halen-approved striped graphics from the guitar that changed the world
- With the flip of a switch also delivers an intense, edgier phase tone
- The Guitar Effect Pedal will give you the same great spacey swirls .You can perfectly tune your compressed sound so you won't have the thin and lifeless compression that people have come to expect from other pedals
- You don't lose a single ounce of your precious tone .No more having to worry about choppy compression release and sustain problems found on other pedals
- This ZOOM G1N Guitar Effects Pedal DJ Equipment with Drum Machine will effect provides near-transparent compression, and delivers long, real-sounding sustain for your guitar
Guitar Effects Pedals Show:
How to Buy Guitar Effects Pedals:
- Make your electric guitar sound better by buying some of the best guitar pedals of all time
- Based on your budget and style of playing, decide whether you will buy individual effects pedals, or multi-effects pedals
- Multi-effects pedals are more expensive, and used digital technology to provide a wide variety of sounds in one unit. They cost between $150-$400. These are generally powered with power supplies.
- Single effects pedals are individual effects that can be chained together with short length 1/4" audio cords. They are usually powered either with 9 volt batteries or power supplies. These pedals typically cost between $40-$120 dollars
- The Pod Line series is the most commonly purchased multi-effects pedal. There are many other types of multi-effects pedals, some specialize in certain sound types, like digital delay or amp simulation
- If you want to buy individual guitar pedals, start with a basic distortion pedal like the Boss DS-1 or the Big Muff. Then buy a basic delay pedal. Read online to find what pedals your favorite guitarists use and buy the same pedals or less expensive versions of the same effects. After a while you will create a pedal set that gives your guitar playing a distinctive sound
- Most professional touring musicians buy Boss and Roland pedals. They have durable metal cases. If you plan to play live shows, make sure your pedals are durable enough to survive your performances
- You can save money by purchasing generic power supplies for pedals powered by 9 volt batteries, especially if you play a lot
How to Set Up Guitar Effects Pedals:
The guitar is one of the most popular instruments used in today's music making process. Adding effects to the guitar can be achieved by using effects pedals. These pedals come in different styles, sizes, colors and have different 'vocal' effects themselves. Setting up your guitar effects pedal properly will ensure that you will be able to add the extra zing that any song needs.
- Obtain two quarter-inch guitar cables. These cables will be used to connect all pieces of equipment in order to play with your pedal. Guitar cables can be found at most instrument and music stores. Make sure that the cables you obtain are long enough to reach between your amplifier, pedal and guitar for your comfort if you will be moving around.
- Check your guitar effects pedal's power source. Most effects pedals have two different ways to be powered. Generally they can be powered using either an adapter cable plugged into an outlet or with batteries. Using batteries may limit some functions depending on the type of pedal you have.
- Connect both guitar cables into the proper outlets. At the end of each guitar cable there will be a metal tip that is used to connect different instruments. With the first cable, connect an end to the guitar's output near the knobs (for electric guitars) and the other end should be connected to the outlet on your guitar effects pedal labeled input. Get the second cable and connect it to the guitar effects pedal outlet labeled output and connect the other end to your amplifier's input outlet.
- Turn on your equipment. After you have successfully hooked up all equipment and rechecked the connections, you are now ready to initiate power. Initiate power to your amplifier first. Some specialized effects pedals require that you actually step on the pedal itself to turn on the power. Guitar effects pedals that generally have more than one effect will usually have a power button.
- Perform a sound check. Now that you have powered on your equipment, it is time to perform a sound check to be sure that you have the preferred settings. Noise that sounds like constant electric shock can be an indicator that all cables are not connected properly or are receiving clean connections. You will also want to strum your guitar and adjust the levels of your effects pedals using the knobs or buttons provided. After completing this, you are now ready to choose the appropriate effect (if applicable) and play using your effects pedal.
Tips & Warnings:
- Always keep your guitar effects pedal's manual for future reference on settings and functionality as all effects pedals may vary. If you are using battery power for your effects pedal, disconnect the guitar cables after use to extend the life of the batteries as this will drain the power faster
- Always avoid connecting electrical equipment with wet or damp hands to reduce the risk of shock or damage to the equipment
- 1 x Guitar Effect Pedal
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 86.70||USD$ 83.56||USD$ 80.42||USD$ 76.23||USD$ 76.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.