Customers Also Bought
- It also has a superior cutting edge, made with high quality
- Designed specifically for cutting hard wood and fiberboard
- Flexible, shatterproof body provides long blade life
- Super-hard, high speed teeth for a sharp, long-lasting cutting edge
- It allow professionals to take control of their work
Types of hacksaw blades:
- 32 teeth per inch
- A hacksaw blade with 32 teeth per inch gives a finer cut and is good for cutting thin gauge steel or thin-walled tubing, copper tubing or heating duct
- 24 teeth per inch
Hacksaw blades with 24 teeth per inch are used for medium steel and regular walled tubing. According to the Aviation; Integrated Publishing web site, 24 teeth per inch are also good for cutting angle iron, heavy pipe, brass and copper. Lug nuts, stubborn bolts and iron re-bar are cut with this blade
- 18 teeth per inch
Hacksaw blades with 18 teeth per inch are used for hard metal iron pipe and large pieces of steel. If you are cutting an old metal water pipe or a chain link fence frame, use this blade
- 14 teeth per inch
Hacksaw blades with 14 teeth per inch work well with soft metals like aluminum and tin. This blade cuts electrical wire, aluminum chairs and plastic for windows
- 12 teeth per inch, bi-metal
Bi-metal hacksaw blades have 12 teeth per inch and are used for pipe, tubing, plastic, wood or high speed steel. This blade is good for cutting garden hose, picture frames and plastic chairs
How to use and maintain a hacksaw:
- Choose the right blade for the job. This is the hardest part of using a hacksaw. Coarse toothed blades make for faster work but finer blades are needed for thinner pieces of metal
- Use a vise to secure the metal you want to cut. Hold the hacksaw so that the right hand's index finger is pointing ahead to help guide the saw. Move your body forward and back as you cut, pressing on the forward stroke and easing off on the return one
- Use long and even, steady strokes with a hacksaw for best results. If the piece that you're cutting is large, stop and raise it up in the frame or turn it a bit
- Don't put too much pressure on the blade, especially if it's twisted at all. Don't saw too quickly as that can cause the blade to break as well. Always check to make sure that the blade is secured tightly in its frame as this is a real safety hazard
- Wipe your saw clean after each use. Hang it up high, for safety-sake between uses
- 1 x Hack Saw Blades
Spec Condition New Type Hack Saw Blades Dimension 300mm/12in(Length) Features Features High tooth hardness and shock resistance
Designed specifically for cutting hard wood and fiberboard
Flexible, shatterproof body provides long blade life
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hack Saw Blades
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.93||USD$ 15.30||USD$ 14.67||USD$ 13.83||USD$ 13.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?