Customers Also Bought
General Model B-8802 Spec Condition New Type Hair Clipper Material Stainless Steel(Clipper Head) Features Features Strong, safe and durable body
The hair clipper is rechargeable
Low noise and long life blade
Suitable for professional hairdressing and house hold
Provides fast and accurate cutting
3/6/9/12mm positioning comb
Anti-skip handle design
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hair Clipper
1 x Bottle of Blade Oil
1 x User Manual
1 x Charger
2 x Guide Combs
1 x Barber Clothing
1 x Brush
- The electrical hair clipper has charging LED light
- This Rechargeable Hair Clipper is strong, safe and durable body
- This Children Hair Clipper is low noise and long life blade
- The Cartoon Hair Clipper is suitable for professional hairdressing and house hold
- The Rechargeable Hair Clipper provides fast and accurate cutting
- This Rechargeable Hair Clipper features 3/6/9/12mm positioning comb & anti-slip handle design
- Voltage: 220V
- Clipper Head Material: Stainless Steel
- This Children Hair Clipper is designed with a cartoon appearance, rechargeable & anti-slip handle
- The cutting length of this Rechargeable Hair Clipper can be adjusted to 3mm, 6mm, 9mm and 12mm by using the cropped hair attachments
- The professional Cartoon Hair Clipper is efficient, lightweight and very quiet running
- The Rechargeable Hair Clipper can provide fast and accurate cutting
- This Rechargeable Hair Clipper is suitable for professional hairdressing and house hold
- This Rechargeable Hair Clipper comes with a bottle of blade Oil, a charger, two guide combs, a barber clothing & a brush
About Hair Clippers:
From boys' buzz cuts to fancy dog dos, hair clippers are used to give fast and close haircuts. Although years ago manual hair clippers used to be popular, electric hair clippers have virtually replaced them today. And since they're pretty easy to use, everyone from dog owners to parents, and those who want to save money, use electric hair clippers to give themselves, their family and their pets haircuts at home.
- Although electric clippers are more widely used, manual clippers are sometimes used by barbers who have been cutting hair for decades. Manual clippers use hand power to cut hair while electric clippers have motors or vibrating mechanisms. There are two main categories of electric clippers: professional grade and amateur grade. Professional grade clippers are used by beauticians and hair stylists and can be purchased through professional beauty suppliers. They are more expensive, have more power and are designed to withstand more use than amateur clippers. Professional grade clippers also give the user the option of interchanging blades while amateur clippers generally come with one blade permanently attached. There are also professional and amateur electric clippers designed for pet grooming. Using clippers designed for human hair on pets can cause the clippers to overheat and the hair to become mangled in the blades because they aren't designed to cut through long pet hair.
- Clippers allow a stylist or groomer to achieve a short cut that is uniform in length. Performing the same cut with scissors would be very time consuming and difficult to get even. Clippers also allow a lot of hair to be taken off at once, which can be important when grooming a dog that is hard to keep still. Clippers can be used as a replacement for a razor to shape and shave hair around the ears.
- Clippers provide for fast and close grooming. Clippers allow hair to be trimmed down, leaving only 1/8 inch of hair or less on the skin. A buzz cut, or traditional military cut where hair is left very short, takes only a few minutes to achieve. Clippers can also be used to shave an area bald, like on the nape of the neck, which can give a haircut a polished and finished look. Some clippers even come with attachments that allow men to trim their nose hair or shave their faces. Most come with attachments that allow you to choose how short you want to cut the hair.
- Having your own clippers can allow you to give yourself or your friends and family members a professional-looking haircut. For men who like to keep their hair really short, it can be convenient and cost effective to cut your hair at home. Boys who protest about going to the hairstylist or barber may be more cooperative if Mom or Dad cuts their hair at home. You can save money by cutting your own hair, too. You can purchase a pair of amateur clippers for under $40, so after the third or fourth haircut, you'll begin saving money.
- You'll need to know what size clipper attachment to use to get the length of cut that you desire. The shorter the clipper attachment, the shorter the haircut. Clipper attachments come numbered, and each number represents a hair length in inches. If you use a No. 4, for example, you'll be cutting the hair to 1/2 inch (See Resources).
How to Cut Kids' Hair With a Hair Trimmer:
Cut children's hair at home with a hair trimmer. Kids hair grows quickly and the cost of keeping up with it can get expensive. Cut children's hair at home with a hair trimmer and get the same results that you would at a salon. Learning how to use a hair trimmer takes a little time and practice, but once you have mastered the simple technique, it will save you time and money.
- Instruct your child to sit in a chair. Wrap a towel around his shoulders to prevent hair from getting into his clothing. Show your child the trimmer and talk to him about cutting his hair. Let him touch the clippers and hold them for a moment to get use to the noise that the clippers make.
- Use a spray bottle filled with water to wet down your child's hair. Comb his hair straight so that it is even all around the head. The hair should be combed into the position that you normally style his hair.
- Determine the length of the haircut you would like to achieve. If you are cutting a boy's hair with a hair trimmer, a normal cut can use a 3/4-inch hair clipper attachment or a 1/2-inch hair clipper attachment. Apply the trimmer directly to the boy's head and work your way through his hair. The clippers will trim his hair the same length all around his head.
- Use the same attachments for a girl's hair. Trim the girl's hair by using your fingers to guide the trimmer. Once you have made one cut, take your fingers and arrange the hair in your fingers so that some of the cut hair is in your fingers and some of the longer hair is in your fingers. Use the clippers to continue cutting the hair. Shape the bangs around a girl's face by using your finger to pull out a length of hair and guide the clippers through at the desired length.
- Comb through the child's hair and look for hair that you might have missed during the first trim. Adjust the length of a girl's hair if you wish to trim a little more from her hair. Clean up the hair on the back of the boy's neck and behind the ears if you find any stray hairs.
- Dry the child's hair with a hair dryer or let it air dry. Style his hair as you normally would.
- 1 x Hair Clipper
- 1 x Bottle of Blade Oil
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Charger
- 2 x Guide Combs
- 1 x Barber Clothing
- 1 x Brush
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.79||USD$ 35.86||USD$ 32.93||USD$ 29.03||USD$ 29.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.