Customers Also Bought
- A rechargeable hair clipper could help you to clip the hair of your baby easily
- The rechargeable hair clipper is eco-friendly and wallet-friendly
- The electric hair clipper endows high performance
- The hair clipper for baby has no noise when working
- This hair clipper for baby is made of good material, which is durable for long time using
- This rechargeable hair clipper is powerful enough for you to clip your baby's hair effectively
- This electric hair clipper can move effortlessly once powered
- This electrical hair clipper has familiar brush-like design, which makes cutting hair much easier and more comfortable
- This electrical hair clipper is easy and durable to use
- The electric hair clipper is rechargeable, which is eco-friendly and wallet-friendly
- The hair clipper for baby makes no noise when working
How to Take Care of Your Hair Clippers:
- Wash the adjusters. Fill your sink with hot, soapy water to clean your snap=on adjusters. Snap-on adjusters are the clips that snap onto the clippers to allow you to adjust the length of the hair that you will cut. They can become grimy and dirty from use and should be periodically washed thoroughly. Submerge them in the hot, soapy water and use a cloth to scrub them well. Lay them out on a towel to dry
- Clean out the clippers. Never submerge your clippers in water. This could cause electrocution. Instead, you will want to take your hair clipper brush and carefully clean out all of the hairs you see on or inside your clippers. Hair can clog up clippers and can make them not run as well as they should. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, carefully remove the blade casing and clean out the inside of your clippers thoroughly. After your have cleaned out all of the hair, you will be ready to lubricate your clippers
- Spray lubricating oil very lightly onto the working mechanisms of the clippers, inside the blade area. Make sure that you do not spray too much oil onto the clippers, only a light spray should do it
- Once your clippers are oiled, replace the blade cover and tightly screw the blade cover back onto the clippers. Place everything back into the clipper's storage case and it will be ready to use when you need to trim your hair
How to Use a Hair Clipper:
- Clean the blades of the clipper off before getting started. If there are any stray hairs that are still in the clipper it could interfere with the use of the clippers. Use a small brush to brush off any hair or debris that may be on the cutting blade
- Add some clipper oil to the clipper blade. Turn on the blade and let it run for a few seconds so that the oil is able to get into all of the cracks and crevices of the blade. This will help to maintain the performance of the clipper and will help cut down on damage to the blade. Taking the proper care of your clippers is essential if you hope to get the most out of your clippers
- Decide on how much hair you want to cut off. Most hair clippers come with spacers for you to use. The spacers help you to keep an even distance from the blade and your head. For example if you use a one inch spacer, all you have to do is run the clipper over your hair with the spacer attached. Once you are done your entire head of hair will have one inch of hair. This is especially useful if all you want to do is give yourself a quick trim. Once you have decided on the length you can start to cut your hair
- Ask someone to cut your hair or do it yourself. If you ask someone else to do it, it will be a lot faster than if you were to do it. Utilize a comb when cutting your hair with clippers. If you are not using the spacer and cutting all of your hair the same length then use a comb. The comb will help you to straighten and pull the hair out to see just how long it is. It will also provide a guard between your head and the clippers when you start to cut. Cut across the length of the comb to cut the hair. You can also comb the hair that was just cut to see if you missed any long pieces
- Clean up the areas around your ears, your neck and back with the clipper set on the closest setting. This will help to give you that fresh and clean look. After you are done you can also put some baby powder or lotion on your neck to help deter razor burn. You can also add more oil to the blades once you are done to keep the blades in good condition
- 1 x Hair Clipper
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.15||USD$ 21.75||USD$ 20.35||USD$ 18.48||USD$ 18.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.