Customers Also Bought
- Blade Head Material: Titanium Gold
- Blade Head Width: 4.0cm/1.6in
- Overall Length: 18.5cm/7.3in
- Voltage: 220V
- Power: 3W
- There are two kinds of positioning combs which can cut the length of 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 18, 21, 24, 27 and 30mm
- This kind of electric haior clipper is comfortable to handle and easy to operate On/Off switch
- This hair clipper is waterproof which you can use it safely
- This electrical hair clipper is strong and powerful for you to cut your and your baby's hair effectively
- The children electrical hair clipper is efficient and lightweight that it's convenient to you
- With this electric hair clipper, you will have a more pleasant-looking face
- This hair trimmer is strong and powerful for you to cut your baby's hair effectively
- The accessories can help you to achieve the look and detail of the hair style that you want
- There are two kinds of color that are both very bright and beautiful
- This electrical hair clipper features ergonomic shape and comfortable touch grip makes clipper easy to hold
- This kind of hair clipper is a good helper in cutting your baby's hair
- This electrical hair clipper with titanium gold blade head can be used for a long time
- The hair clipper head has beautiful design that can win many appreciations
- Color is random in deliver
How to Take Care of Your Hair Clippers:
Hair clippers are used to trim hair on the head, around the ears and around the mouth. Using hair clippers can make it easy for anyone to give himself or a friend a haircut in his own home. Cutting your hair with hair clippers can save you money and time. You do need to take care of your hair clippers to ensure that they will be in proper working order when you go to use them
- Wash the adjusters. Fill your sink with hot, soapy water to clean your snap=on adjusters. Snap-on adjusters are the clips that snap onto the clippers to allow you to adjust the length of the hair that you will cut. They can become grimy and dirty from use and should be periodically washed thoroughly. Submerge them in the hot, soapy water and use a cloth to scrub them well. Lay them out on a towel to dry
- Clean out the clippers. Never submerge your clippers in water. This could cause electrocution. Instead, you will want to take your hair clipper brush and carefully clean out all of the hairs you see on or inside your clippers. Hair can clog up clippers and can make them not run as well as they should. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, carefully remove the blade casing and clean out the inside of your clippers thoroughly. After you have cleaned out all of the hair, you will be ready to lubricate your clippers
- Spray lubricating oil very lightly onto the working mechanisms of the clippers, inside the blade area. Make sure that you do not spray too much oil onto the clippers; only a light spray should do it
- Once your clippers are oiled, replace the blade cover and tightly screw the blade cover back onto the clippers. Place everything back into the clipper's storage case and it will be ready to use when you need to trim your hair
How to Fix Hair Clippers:
If you are trying to stretch your budget, it can be cheaper cutting your own hair at home than paying a professional barber or salon stylist to do the job every few weeks. Even quality electric or cordless hair clippers are relatively inexpensive and usually simple to fix. Common problems that can occur include clogged or damaged blades, a faulty cord or a battery that needs recharging. Most times when something goes wrong with hair clippers, it is an easy fix that you can do yourself
- Make sure the power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet (with appropriate voltage), if the clippers fail to operate. The on/off switch should be in the "on" position. If neither of these is the problem, examine the cord, including the plug, for signs of wear. Do not store the hair clipper with the power cord wrapped around the casing as this can damage the cord
- Check the battery and recharge if it is on low. Always recharge cordless models fully before cutting hair. Most models reach full recharge within 1 hour
- Clean between the blades after each use to avoid problems. This prevents dirt, oil, and hair clippings from building up and damaging the blades. Hair clipper products come with detachable blades and a blade cleaning brush. A soft toothbrush will do the job nicely as well. You can also tap the clipper gently against the rim of the sink to remove loose hairs
- Examine the blades, but first unplug the clippers from the power source. Remove any hair clogged between the blade teeth. See if you notice any rust on the blades. Wipe the blades clean with isopropyl alcohol using a soft cloth
- Lubricate the blades according to the manufacturer's instructions, especially if the clippers work but sound noisy or fail to cut hair evenly and smoothly. The oil used to lubricate the parts of a sewing machine works well on hair clippers, but any light grade lubricating oil will do. Use about three drops
- Take really dull blades to have them professionally sharpened by a blade sharpening service, especially if the hair clippers are an expensive brand. Some companies offer a mail order service to customers (see Resources). If the clipper set is a cheaper, lower quality model, it might be more economical simply to purchase a new set. Keep in mind that even an inexpensive set of clippers can cut hair for a long time
- While the blades remove easily from the most hair clippers, on some models, one or two small screws hold the clipper head in place. Remove blades to clean and then snap the head back down on the clipper or tighten the screws in place. Most hair clipper blades stay sharp if kept clean and well maintained
- 1 x Main Engine
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Comb
- 2 x Positioning Comb
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Specification
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.41||USD$ 12.42||USD$ 11.43||USD$ 10.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?