Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Hair Clipper Color Black & Silver Features Features Complete hair cut cordless hair clipper makes haircutting at home more easier
Ergonomic shape and soft touch grip makes this cordless hair clipper easy to hold
Familiar brush-like design makes cutting hair as easy as brushing it
This hairdo hair clipper is designed for continuous professional use
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hair Clipper
4 x Styling Comb Barber Combs
1 x Comb
1 x Brush
1 x Styling Clipper
1 x Charger
- Complete hair cut cordless hair clipper makes haircutting at home more easier
- Ergonomic shape and soft touch grip makes this cordless hair clipper easy to hold
- Familiar brush-like design makes cutting hair as easy as brushing it
- This hairdo hair clipper is designed for continuous professional use
- This hair clipper is strong and powerful for you to cut your hair effectively
- It is comfortable and soft to touch, great design makes this hair clipper comfort to grip
- A detachable blade feature allows you to change the blades quickly and easily as you clip
- Sharp cutting edge cuts hair effectively, by the way keeps your skin safe
- This hair clipper does looks and behaves pretty professional
- Perfect for all around cutting and tapering
- Precision built to run quiet and cool
- Unbreakable, lightweight material housing for years of dependable service
- Comfortable to handle, easy to operate On/Off switch
- Invest in a professional grade hair clipper can easily save you money in the long run
- Color: Black & Silver
- Power Source: 100-220V
- Beautiful and comfortable appearance
- The accessories for for this hair clipper
- Detachable blade
How to Use a Hair Clipper:
Using a hair clipper can save you money. But if you do not know what you are doing and do not know how to properly use one you will end up doing yourself more harm than good. There are a few things you can do beforehand to ensure safe use of a hair clipper and ensure getting the most out of your hair cutting experience. Make sure you take the precautionary steps before getting started to avoid any problems with the clipper and possibly with your hair.
- Clean the blades of the clipper off before getting started. If there are any stray hairs that are still in the clipper it could interfere with the use of the clippers. Use a small brush to brush off any hair or debris that may be on the cutting blade
- Add some clipper oil to the clipper blade. Turn on the blade and let it run for a few seconds so that the oil is able to get into all of the cracks and crevices of the blade. This will help to maintain the performance of the clipper and will help cut down on damage to the blade. Taking the proper care of your clippers is essential if you hope to get the most out of your clippers
- Decide on how much hair you want to cut off. Most hair clippers come with spacers for you to use. The spacers help you to keep an even distance from the blade and your head. For example if you use a one inch spacer, all you have to do is run the clipper over your hair with the spacer attached. Once you are done your entire head of hair will have one inch of hair. This is especially useful if all you want to do is give yourself a quick trim. Once you have decided on the length you can start to cut your hair
- Ask someone to cut your hair or do it yourself. If you ask someone else to do it, it will be a lot faster than if you were to do it. Utilize a comb when cutting your hair with clippers. If you are not using the spacer and cutting all of your hair the same length then use a comb. The comb will help you to straighten and pull the hair out to see just how long it is. It will also provide a guard between your head and the clippers when you start to cut. Cut across the length of the comb to cut the hair. You can also comb the hair that was just cut to see if you missed any long pieces
- Clean up the areas around your ears, your neck and back with the clipper set on the closest setting. This will help to give you that fresh and clean look. After you are done you can also put some baby powder or lotion on your neck to help deter razor burn. You can also add more oil to the blades once you are done to keep the blades in good condition
How to Care for Clippers:
- Brush and wash guide combs after each use. To keep guide combs clean, remove them, brush hair out with your clipper brush and then clean the guide combs with hot, soapy water. The website warns users not to submerge the actual clippers in water because it is dangerous and can damage your clippers
- Lubricate your clippers with clipper oil or lubricant on a regular basis, depending on how often you use them. If you use them daily, a weekly lubrication will do; for clippers that are used less often, a monthly lubrication will work. The website suggests spraying a small amount of oil over all the working parts of the clipper
- Remove the cutting casing and clean out debris. Hair can get caught under the casing and build up after every few haircuts. Remove the casing with a screwdriver and then wipe out the debris with a soft cloth. Replace the casing and screw it back in place with the screwdriver
- 1 x Hair Clipper
- 4 x Styling Comb Barber Combs
- 1 x Comb
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Styling Clipper
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.96||USD$ 29.46||USD$ 26.96||USD$ 23.63||USD$ 23.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.