Customers Also Bought
- Electric hair trimmer has 8 hours charging times and it is wireless, which is easy to operate
- This electrical hair clipper is strong and powerful for you to cut your and your baby's hair effectively
- This kind of electric hair clipper is comfortable to handle and easy to operate On/Off switch
- This hair clipper is waterproof which you can use it safely
- The children electrical hair clipper is efficient and lightweight that it's convenient to you
- The accessories can help you to achieve the look and detail of the hair style that you want
- With this electric hair clipper, you will have a more pleasant-looking face
- With professional hair clipper, you can have 5 kinds of hair length types to choose, 6.5mm, 8.5mm, 10.5mm, 12.5mm and15.0mm
- Clipper Balde Material: Alloy Steel
- Color: Steel Blue
- You should buy this hair clipper set for you and your baby
- With fine workmanship, this hair clipper can be used for a long time
- The hair clipper head has special design that can shave the mustache
- The handle is very easy for you to hold because of its unique design
- You can use this hair clipper to give your baby haircut conveniently
How to Take Care of Your Hair Clippers:
Hair clippers are used to trim hair on the head, around the ears and around the mouth. Using hair clippers can make it easy for anyone to give himself or a friend a haircut in his own home. Cutting your hair with hair clippers can save you money and time. You do need to take care of your hair clippers to ensure that they will be in proper working order when you go to use them
- Wash the adjusters. Fill your sink with hot, soapy water to clean your snap=on adjusters. Snap-on adjusters are the clips that snap onto the clippers to allow you to adjust the length of the hair that you will cut. They can become grimy and dirty from use and should be periodically washed thoroughly. Submerge them in the hot, soapy water and use a cloth to scrub them well. Lay them out on a towel to dry
- Clean out the clippers. Never submerge your clippers in water. This could cause electrocution. Instead, you will want to take your hair clipper brush and carefully clean out all of the hairs you see on or inside your clippers. Hair can clog up clippers and can make them not run as well as they should. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, carefully remove the blade casing and clean out the inside of your clippers thoroughly. After you have cleaned out all of the hair, you will be ready to lubricate your clippers
- Spray lubricating oil very lightly onto the working mechanisms of the clippers, inside the blade area. Make sure that you do not spray too much oil onto the clippers; only a light spray should do it
- Once your clippers are oiled, replace the blade cover and tightly screw the blade cover back onto the clippers. Place everything back into the clipper's storage case and it will be ready to use when you need to trim your hair
How to Fix Hair Clippers:
If you are trying to stretch your budget, it can be cheaper cutting your own hair at home than paying a professional barber or salon stylist to do the job every few weeks. Even quality electric or cordless hair clippers are relatively inexpensive and usually simple to fix. Common problems that can occur include clogged or damaged blades, a faulty cord or a battery that needs recharging. Most times when something goes wrong with hair clippers, it is an easy fix that you can do yourself
- Make sure the power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet (with appropriate voltage), if the clippers fail to operate. The on/off switch should be in the "on" position. If neither of these is the problem, examine the cord, including the plug, for signs of wear. Do not store the hair clipper with the power cord wrapped around the casing as this can damage the cord
- Check the battery and recharge if it is on low. Always recharge cordless models fully before cutting hair. Most models reach full recharge within 1 hour
- Clean between the blades after each use to avoid problems. This prevents dirt, oil, and hair clippings from building up and damaging the blades. Hair clipper products come with detachable blades and a blade cleaning brush. A soft toothbrush will do the job nicely as well. You can also tap the clipper gently against the rim of the sink to remove loose hairs
- Examine the blades, but first unplug the clippers from the power source. Remove any hair clogged between the blade teeth. See if you notice any rust on the blades. Wipe the blades clean with isopropyl alcohol using a soft cloth
- Lubricate the blades according to the manufacturer's instructions, especially if the clippers work but sound noisy or fail to cut hair evenly and smoothly. The oil used to lubricate the parts of a sewing machine works well on hair clippers, but any light grade lubricating oil will do. Use about three drops
- Take really dull blades to have them professionally sharpened by a blade sharpening service, especially if the hair clippers are an expensive brand. Some companies offer a mail order service to customers (see Resources). If the clipper set is a cheaper, lower quality model, it might be more economical simply to purchase a new set. Keep in mind that even an inexpensive set of clippers can cut hair for a long time
- While the blades remove easily from the most hair clippers, on some models, one or two small screws hold the clipper head in place. Remove blades to clean and then snap the head back down on the clipper or tighten the screws in place. Most hair clipper blades stay sharp if kept clean and well maintained
- 1 x Main Engine
- 1 x Pair of Scissors
- 1 x Comb
- 1 x Charger Cable
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.73||USD$ 11.43||USD$ 11.13||USD$ 10.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.