Customers Also Bought
Spec Category Hair Combs Material Rhinestone / Crystal
- Overall design of the bridal hair comb is in crown pattern
- There are beads over the bridal hair comb which are delicate decorations for the hair comb
- Comb teeth over the bridal hair comb are in good workmanship
- It is easily seen that every part of the wedding hair comb is in exquisite design
- The color of the wedding hair accessory can match with your hair style perfectly
- Made of rhinestone and others two kinds of materials, the hair comb is very durable
- Being white, the hair comb is able to match with several kinds of clothes
- You can wear the hair comb in many kinds of occasions
- The size of the comb is suitable for many people to wear
- You can send the comb as presents to others
- Material: Rhinestone & Alloy & Bead
- Size: Approx.9.9 x 2.8cm/3.9 x 1.1in(L x H)
- Color: White
How to Make Your Own Bridal Hair Comb
Creating your own bridal hair comb is an inexpensive craft that will not only save you a few dollars, but will provide you a unique memento from your wedding. After picking out your gown, you can customize your bridal hair comb to match. You can combine silk flowers and beads, or even use fresh flowers; but if you use fresh flowers you'll have to make the hair comb shortly before the wedding in order to keep the flowers from wilting.
- Choose sturdy metal or plastic combs to decorate. You can usually find these types of undecorated combs in the bridal section of your local craft store. You may want to pick up a couple of extra combs just in case.
- Plug in your glue gun and allow ten to fifteen minutes for it to warm up.
- Plan the decoration of your hair comb. You can experiment with the placement of flowers and beads before gluing them on to see how they look. You may want to spend some time studying premade hair combs for ideas and inspiration.
- Dab hot glue on the back of your silk flowers and press them into place on the comb. For larger flowers, you may need to use a healthy amount of glue to ensure the flower does not fall off.
- Add seed beads, sequins and pearls to your decoration, using small dabs of glue on the backs of the beads and pearls before pressing them into place on the comb.
- Allow the glue to cool and dry before using the combs, otherwise you risk loosening or dislodging the flowers.
How to Choose a Bride's Hairpins:
A hairstyle can make or break your entire look on your wedding day. And hairpins play a critical role in holding together that style. Follow these steps to pick hairpins that will complement the rest of your wedding ensemble.
- Choose your wedding dress before choosing a hairstyle, and keep a picture of the dress handy when making your hairstyle decisions
- Get ideas for hairstyles and accessories from magazines, newspapers or the Internet. Keep pictures of appealing styles so you can refer back to them. Bring them to your stylist to demonstrate the look you want
- Consider the mood or theme of your wedding. Whether it's formal or fun, you should choose hairpins and other accessories that match the style of your dress and hair
- Ask family members and friends for their opinions.
- Consult your regular hairstylist or the person doing your wedding style to choose the right hairpin for your wedding-day look
Tips & Warnings:
- Consider making your own hairpins. More brides are choosing to make their own wedding accessories, and you don't have to be an artist to join the trend. Many craft and hobby stores not only carry the supplies you need, but have directions, books and store personnel to assist you
- Buy bridal magazines. These magazines are full of great ideas for brides of all styles
- Bridal magazines also contain many ads for companies that make hairpins and other wedding accessories. You may find the perfect hairpin from a company that takes order and ships their accessories anywhere
- Don't let your choice of hairpin be too outrageous. Your guests should be noticing your face, not your hairpin
- 1 x Hair Comb
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 9.14||AU$ 8.80||AU$ 8.46||AU$ 8.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.