Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Hair Combs Size 25 x 6 x 0.6cm/9.8 x 2.4 x 0.2(L x W x T) Material Sheep Horn Features Features The fine tooth on this hair comb is ideal for smoothing out the hair for sleeker styles
The hair comb is good for personal use and you can give it to your friend as a gift
As the bone combs are made of sheep horn, it is good for your healthy
In order to keep your hair extensions free from tangles
Made of sheep horn, the horn comb can be using for a long time
Packaging Package Included 1 X Hair Comb
- The hair comb is good for personal use and you can give it to your friend as a gift
- As the bone comb is made of sheep horn, it is good for your healthy
- In order to keep your hair free from tangles
- Portable design makes this massaging hair brush for family use
- Made of sheep horn, the best comb is durable
- The hair comb with reasonable design so that it will never hurt your hair
- Material: Sheep Horn
- Size: 25 x 6 x 0.6cm/9.8 x 2.4 x 0.2(L x W x T)
- The fine tooth on this hair comb is ideal for smoothing out the hair for sleeker styles
- Made of sheep horn, the bone hair combs can be used for a long time
- The fine sheep horn tooth hair comb is comfortable to your hair
- The design of the comb handle is unique, which is easy to hold
- This hair comb will enhance hair solidity, density and elasticity, and keep hair with a great look
How to Clean Hair Brushes and Combs:
Brushes range in price from $15 to 150, but no matter how much you spend on a brush you want it to last a very long time; how you take care of these tools will have a major effect on their longevity. Properly caring for your brushes is easy and will make all of the difference.
- Remove all hair and visible material that is not supposed to be in the brush. Use a large-toothed comb to gently remove hair from the surface of the brush
- Fill a plastic container (or sink) with hot water and dish soap. Make sure there is a lather.
- Soak the brushes and combs in this solution for about 15 minutes; if your brushes came with their own cleaning instructions, follow them
- Rinse the brushes with cool water to remove the soap as well as any dirt and grime the soaking removed.
- Lay the brushes on a towel and let them air dry. This may take a full day for some brushes; be patient, as this is the best way to dry them without causing damage
Tips & Warnings:
- Do not soak wood brushes as they will rot; instead, dip wooden brushes into a soap-and-water solution for not longer than 2 minutes
- While soaking, do not put tension or stress on your brushes, as this may cause damage to the shape
- Do not dry your brushes with excessive heat (like a hair dryer)
How to Sterilize a Hairbrush:
Instead of going out and spending a lot of money on a new hairbrush, or expensive sanitizing solutions, there is a simple way to sterilize your hairbrush at home with products you probably already have. While cleaning your hairbrush should be done daily, sterilizing your hairbrush should be done no more than twice a month or only when you feel it is necessary
- Run the tweezers along the bottom of the bristles. Lift up on any hair that may be entwined around the bristles
- Cut any lifted hair with the scissors and pull off the bristles until all excess hair is removed from the brush
- Fill the sink with warm water and a teaspoon of dish detergent. Swirl the brush around in the sudsy mixture, and then submerge the brush into the water, allowing it to soak for 10 minutes. If the Empty the water from the sink after 10 minutes, and rinse the soapy water off of the hairbrush and out of the bristles
- Fill the sink with warm water and add 1 tablespoon of chlorine bleach. The proper ratio should be 1 tablespoon to 1 gallon of water. If you use more, or less, water adjust the chlorine bleach amount accordingly
- Submerge the brush in the bleach solution and let it soak for 20 minutes. Again, if you have a wooden brush, run the bristles through the solution and lay it out on a paper towel with the solution on the bristles. Do not soak a wooden handle
- Drain the water from the sink, and rinse the hairbrush well when the 20 minutes is up
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have a wooden handled brush it should not be soaked or wet too often, as it can break down the wood
- Be very careful when handling chlorine bleach, as it can damage clothing and be harsh on skin
- 1 X Hair Comb
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.93||USD$ 38.06||USD$ 35.18||USD$ 31.35||USD$ 31.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.