Customers Also Bought
- Suitable for curler of pear curve, tousy bang, top hair and the hair of back head
- Suitable for long hair and thick hair
- You can only use your fingers to roll up your hair with the hair curler
- This kind of professional hair curler won't hurt your hair as long as you use it correctly
- The designer hair curler can help you make your hair roll up
- The hair styler can be used for a long time because of its durable material
- You can send the hair curler to your friend if she needs one
- Material: Plastic
- Diameter: 3cm/1.2in
- Color: Pink
- Designed with simple operation, you can roll up your hair by your fingers with this hair styler
- The professional hair curler is easy to use and it won't hurt your hair
- The pink color of the hair styler makes it more fashionable to use
- You will have a more charming hair style after using this hair curler
- It is suitable for pear curve, tousy bang, top hair and the hair of back head
How to Curler Set Hair:
- If you want to sport a curly style or if you simply want to add some body to your hair, curler-setting will help you to achieve that look. Curler-styling can be done without using heat, as the curlers are rolled into wet hair and are left in until the hair is dry. Hot irons and curling irons will weaken the hair and dry it out, causing breakage. Curler-setting will give your locks the curls you desire, with less damage
- Shampoo and condition your hair. Curler-set results are best with a clean, conditioned head of hair. Take styling scissors and trim away any split or frayed ends. Apply hair setting lotion for a tighter curl
- De-tangle the hair using a wide-tooth comb, which will not pull the hair and cause breakage. Hair is at its most fragile when it is wet. Comb the hair until it's smooth and tangle-free before you attempt to curler set. Hair will dry frizzy if not smoothed with a comb
- Part the hair in three sections from the front to the back of the head. Use hair pins to secure the sides, leaving the top and center looking like a Mohawk. With a comb, part the front of the hair in a half-inch section. Extend the hair with the comb to smooth the hair. Start at the end of the hair and begin to roll it around the curler until you get to the scalp. Take a hair pin and secure the curler
- Part hair in half-inch sections and roll-pin until you reach the back of the head. Loosen one side and part hair in half-inch sections starting from the top of the hair. If you want your hair to fall towards your face, roll the hair downwards towards your shoulders. If you want the hair to fall towards the back, roll your hair in the same direction as the top until you reach the back of the head. How the curler is rolled will determine volume and direction of the hair. Continue until your entire head is curler-set.
- Set hair dryer for medium heat. Drying times will depend on the length and the thickness of your hair. Start with 30 minutes and test the dryness of the hair by removing a curler from the top of the head. Hair is usually longest at the top. If the hair is still damp, stay under the dryer another 20 minutes and test for dryness again. Shoulder length hair should take no longer than one hour.
- Remove the curlers after the hair is dry. Take your fingers and pull the hair to just loosen, so the curls will fall. Sleep with a satin cap or satin pillow. Satin caps can be found at most beauty or hair supply stores. Satin pillowcases can be found at most linen retailers. Satin will help keep your style longer. The hair will slide across the fabric and keep your curls in place between washes
Tips & Warnings
- Use a hair spray to maintain your curler style
- Allow hair to air dry if you do not want to use the heat from the hair dryer
- Use small rollers for tight curls and big rollers for loose curls
- Do not curler-set your hair too tight, you can pull the hair and cause breakage and baldness
How to Style Hair With Hair Curlers:
- Hair curlers are a hair styling essential for both long and short hair. Hair curlers can not only give you a great curly look, but can also help straight styles when styling hair that needs an added volume boost. For the best range of hair styling potential, have curlers of several different sizes on hand. Heat sets hair, so if you don't have heated curlers you'll need a blow dryer
- Comb wet hair out straight before placing in curlers. Comb around the very top layer of hair and clip it. This is the first section you will place in curlers
- Pull a 1 to 2-inch section of hair out from the top layer, starting on either side of the head. Hold the section of hair straight up from the head, hairspray the hair if desired, place the curler on the tip of the hair, and roll tightly under the hair all the way up to the scalp
- Clip the roller down and proceed to the next section. Finish the top of the head before moving down to the next layer
- Arrange the curlers so that all curlers on the top layer are horizontal or parallel to the ground when the head is held upright. For curly styles on longer hair, you can arrange the lower layers in the opposite direction, vertically. This will produce a more spiral curl
- Leave curlers in for at least 30 minutes. If the curlers are heated, just wait for the curl to set. If the curlers are not heated, blow dry on a low speed setting to help set the curl
- Remove curlers in the opposite order that you put them in. For a straight style with big curlers, brush hair out after removing curlers. For a curly style, leave hair as is; arrange curls with fingers and spray with hairspray
Tips & Warnings
- Use very large curlers for straight styles on hair that needs extra volume. Use smaller curlers for tight, spiral curls on any length of hair
- 10 x Hair Curlers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.06||USD$ 4.89||USD$ 4.72||USD$ 4.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.