Customers Also Bought
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Pink & Black
- Length: Approx.31.5cm/12.4in
- Diameter: 26.0mm/1.0in
- Wave Hair Size: 11.0 x 2.5cm/4.3 x 1.0in(L x W)
- Working Voltage: 220V
- Power: 45W
- Temperature: Thermoregulation 120˚C, 140˚C, 160˚C, 180˚C, 200˚C
- Thermoregulation design creates deep luxurious waves in any type of hair with this ceramic curling iron
- This ceramic curling iron has a multifunction hair styler for both straight hair and curly hair
- A non-thermal conductive substance on the end of the ceramic curling iron is designed for you which prevents scalding your face or scalp
- This dual curling iron straightens the thickest, curliest hair, and all without less drying heat
- Two ceramic plates glide easily across hair and maintain hair's natural moisture without "frizz"
- The hair straightening flat iron is durable and long time to use
- Fast and accurate heat with instant heat recovery
- Unique design of ceramic curling iron makes you convenient to use
- You can make up different styles faster than you ever dreamed possible with this ceramic curling iron
- Multi-functional iron hair straightener for curling or straightening your hair
- On the end of the hair straightening flat iron, we've designed a non-thermal conductive substance which prevents scalding your face or scalp
- You can adjust the temperature of the ceramic curling iron
- Make a difference with this ceramic curling iron in front of the public or your honey
How to Use a Hair Straightener Effectively:
- Wash hair. I like to use a shampoo and conditioner that helps 'smooth' hair. That's usually the words you want to look for on the bottles. I really like Pantene Pro-V Smooth Vitality.Completely dry hair, using a hair dryer attachment that helps to smooth the hair and blow it in the same direction
- Don't flip your hair over to dry. Don't just dry your hair all willy-nilly. This will make your hair frizzy and harder to straighten your hair
- Turn on straightener to the hottest setting. They usually take very little time to heat up. Once hair is dry, take an elastic hair band to start sectioning off hair. You only need one hair band for this. You will first want to start at the hair at the base of your head, near your neck..the underside. So, leave that down. Put all the rest of your hair up in the elastic hair band on the top of your hear to get it out of the way (Think of dividing all your hair into thirds. So, this underside that you've kept down is 1/3 of all your hair.)
- Take 1/3 of this hair in your hand and brush out, getting rid of tangles. Don't let go of this section of hair. Hold onto this to get ready to straighten. Using hair straightener, start at base of hair you just brushed, getting as close as you can to scalp without burning it. SLOWLY drag straightener down the length of hair, focusing on the ends. If you go to fast down the hair (like the speed of how you normally brush your hair), you are going way too fast
- Take another section of this part of hair and repeat step 4. Remember to first brush this section of hair before your start to straighten. Finish with the last 1/3 part of the sectioned hair. Now, the whole base/back of your neck should be straight. In this picture, see how she divided up her hair? The last part to straighten is whats standing up, what she's holding. meleesathesalon.com
- With the hair that was thrown up in the elastic band, divide up this hair into halves, leaving the hair at the front, near your forehead the last part to do...throw this past part up in the elastic bad to get out of the way. So, now, you should be working on the 'middle part of hair' Repeat step 4. The last part to straighten is what's tied up in the elastic band. Let this down. Brush out. Part in half, or do a side part...however you style your hair usually. Repeat step 4
- Once all hair is straightened, if you wish, you can now put on a finishing crème to the ends of your hair. Don't put finishing cream/pomade/gloss at the roots of your hair. This will weigh hair down and look dirty and greasy. Just keep it closer to the bottom of your hair. Comb out hair again or run fingers through
Tips on Using a Hair Straightener:
Preparing your hair properly for hair straightening is fundamentally important. This will not only make the result better, but will guard your hair against unnecessary damage. After you shampoo and condition your hair, apply a frizz control cream or serum to your hair before you blow dry it. You must blow dry the hair until it's totally dry. Do not attempt to straighten your hair if there is any moisture left in it
If you have medium or long hair, use clips to separate your hair into different sections. This will give you a better result because you can concentrate on one section at a time. Part your hair at your usual part. Use a comb to section your hair into three or four sections
Start by straightening the section of hair at the very front. Keep going around the head in small sections. When you are straightening each section, move down the length of each section in one smooth motion. Don't stop at any point as it will damage those areas and also will leave an indentation. Start from the roots and move downward. Avoid running the hair straightener over each strand more than once. However, if your hair is very curly, you may have to go over it twice
Use thermal protection spray on your hair to protect your hair from the heat of the straightening iron. Spray the thermal protection spray lightly on each section right before you use the iron on it. Repeat this on every section of hair before you run the iron over them. Avoid spraying it on the roots of your hair as it will make them greasy
- 1 x Curling Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.05||USD$ 20.27||USD$ 18.49||USD$ 16.12||USD$ 16.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.