Customers Also Bought
- Negative ions of this anion hair dryer are delivered directly to your hair to eliminate static and reduce frizz
- The dynamic combination of tourmaline and titanium allows stylists to achieve professional results on any hair type or texture
- Whisper quiet and lightweight, this functional 1800 Watt hair dryer uses high technology, even heat to dry your hair quickly
- The anion hair dryer emits higher concentration of ions, enhancing tourmaline's natural ions, to more effectively eliminate frizz and close hair cuticles
- Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and smooth shiny hair
- Far-infrared heat penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster drying with less damage
- Negative ions of this anion hair dryer also break up water molecules faster, reducing drying time for moisture-rich hair
- The quiet and powerful powerful hair dryer tool utilizes ABS material and anion technology to give you shiny, frizz-free hair
- It features 4 settings
- Color: Red
- Power Rating: 1800Watt
- Maximum Power: 1999Watt
- Material: ABS
- Negative ions are delivered directly to your hair to eliminate static and reduce frizz
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Hair Dryer?
Although a hair dryer may seem simple to use, there are several important things to remember when drying your hair. Use the information below to learn how to properly use a hair dryer.
- Make sure the hair dryer cord isn't damaged before you use it. Never use a blow dryer if there are any electrical wires exposed.
- Avoid using a hair dryer around water or when taking a shower or bath. Unplug the hair dryer when you aren't using it and keep it in a place where it can't fall into a bath tub or sink. Most hair dryers come with tags attached to the cords; these tags contain additional safety information that you need to read and remember.
- Clean the lint trap in the back of the hair dryer periodically. This will help prevent overheating and prolong the life of your hair dryer.
- Consider using a leave-in conditioner or moisturizing product on your hair to protect it from the hair dryer's heat.
- Hold the blow dryer approximately 8 to 10 inches away from your hair. If you position the appliance closer to your hair, you run the risk of damaging your hair or burning the skin on your scalp, face and ears. Use the lowest heat setting possible to lower the chance of hair damage.
- Slowly move the hair dryer as you dry your hair. You should avoid leaving one section of hair exposed to heat for too long a period.
- Blow the air from the roots of your hair to the ends if you want to achieve a smooth, sleek look. If you want a rough, tousled look, blow the air from the ends to the roots.
How to Fix a Hair Dryer?
The parts in a hair dryer are subject to dust and high heat during the natural course of operating. So it's no surprise that those two troublemakers are often to blame when a hair dryer runs poorly or stops altogether. Often, all it needs is a good cleaning and lubrication.
- Disassemble the housing, using a screwdriver.
- Clean the heating element. With tweezers, extract any hair or lint, then use an old toothbrush to remove dust.
- Clean the inside and outside of the intake vent and filter, using an old toothbrush to loosen the grit, and a vacuum with crevice attachment to remove it.
- Vacuum the rest of the interior, including the fan, motor and switches. Use the tweezers to remove any hair that's wound around the motor or other parts.
- Spray the switches with electrical-contact cleaner to remove grit that may be preventing them from operating correctly.
- Oil the bushings at both ends of the motor with one drop of machine oil.
- Reassemble the hair dryer.
- 1 x Hair Dryer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.99||USD$ 24.15||USD$ 21.32||USD$ 17.53||USD$ 17.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.