Customers Also Bought
- Corrugated wire heating, heat evenly, folding hair dryer will not hurt the fat
- Folding handle of the folding hair dryer is for easy carrying
- This folding hair dryer have two steps of hot air
- High-quality motor protection against overheating
- This durable hair dryer is very mute
- Wire hair dryer is bright yellow design, simple and beautiful
- This hair dryer is easy to carry and easy to use
- Power: 1000W
- Voltage: AC 220V
- Size: 16.0 x 7.5 x 22.0cm/6.30 x 2.95 x 8.66in
- Corrugated wire heating, heat evenly, not to hurt the fat. This hair dryer is easy to carry and easy to use
- Folding handle for easy carrying. Wire hair dryer is bright yellow design, simple and beautiful
- Two steps of hot air. This folding hair dryer have two steps of hot air. High-quality motor protection against overheating
- With this folding hair dryer, you will have a stylish hairstyle. This durable hair dryer is made of high quality material for long time using
How to Fix a Hair Dryer:
- Disassemble the housing, using a screwdriver
- Clean the heating element. With tweezers, extract any hair or lint, then use an old toothbrush to remove dust
- Clean the inside and outside of the intake vent and filter, using an old toothbrush to loosen the grit, and a vacuum with crevice attachment to remove it
- Vacuum the rest of the interior, including the fan, motor and switches. Use the tweezers to remove any hair that's wound around the motor or other parts
- Spray the switches with electrical-contact cleaner to remove grit that may be preventing them from operating correctly
- Oil the bushings at both ends of the motor with one drop of machine oil
- Reassemble the hair dryer
How to Use a Hair Dryer:
- Make sure the hair dryer cord isn't damaged before you use it. Never use a blow dryer if there are any electrical wires exposed
- Avoid using a hair dryer around water or when taking a shower or bath. Unplug the hair dryer when you aren't using it and keep it in a place where it can't fall into a bath tub or sink. Most hair dryers come with tags attached to the cords; these tags contain additional safety information that you need to read and remember
- Clean the lint trap in the back of the hair dryer periodically. This will help prevent overheating and prolong the life of your hair dryer
- Consider using a leave-in conditioner or moisturizing product on your hair to protect it from the hair dryer's heat
- Hold the blow dryer approximately 8 to 10 inches away from your hair. If you position the appliance closer to your hair, you run the risk of damaging your hair or burning the skin on your scalp, face and ears. Use the lowest heat setting possible to lower the chance of hair damage
- Slowly move the hair dryer as you dry your hair. You should avoid leaving one section of hair exposed to heat for too long a period
- Blow the air from the roots of your hair to the ends if you want to achieve a smooth, sleek look. If you want a rough, tousled look, blow the air from the ends to the roots
- 1 x Hair Dryer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.78||USD$ 13.41||USD$ 13.04||USD$ 12.54||USD$ 12.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.