Customers Also Bought
- Thermal Conductivity Material: Tourmaline Ceramic
- Hair Iron Stick Length: 27cm/10.6in
- Panel Size: 9.2 x 4.3cm/3.6 x 1.7in(L x W)
- Thermal Conductivity Diameter: 2.1cm-3.0cm/0.8-1.2in
- Rated Voltage: 220V 50HZ 110V 60HZ
- Rated Power: 35W-65W
- Rated Temperature: +140°C ~ +200°C
- Ambient temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
- The patented power switch and the LCD digital display are the main features of the professional hair iron
- The tourmaline ceramic anion hair iron is useful and does little damage to the hair
- With light body and long plate, the hair iron is comfortable and safe to use
- The professional hair curler is special in that the lock key can be locked when you press on it 3 seconds
- Easy operated, the hair straightening iron will help you make different hair styles
- With advanced technology, the hair iron does little damage to your hair
- With liquid display to show the temperature, the hair iron is easy to adjust the temperature
- Just try this wonderful hair iron and design for yourself with different hair style
- With exquisite workmanships and different buttons, the hair iron is easy to use
- You can turn off the power anytime your want to have a break by pressing the shift
How to Get Perfectly Straight Hair Using a Flat Iron
A flat iron allows you to wear your hair completely straight, regardless of the kind of hair you have. Even someone with the curliest hair can have straight hair with a flat iron. Depending on the consistency of your hair, flat ironing can take just a few moments to up to an hour for very thick hair. Make sure your hair is completely dry before flat ironing so your hair does not fry under the heat
Professional Tips on How to Use a Straight Iron:
Many women love the look of straight, silky hair. Years ago, some women resorted to straightening their hair on ironing boards with clothing irons, but this was dangerous and damaging to their hair. Straight irons today can be damaging, but with the right tips and tricks, hair can be straightened and still kept healthy.
Prepare the Hair:
- Comb your hair to get all the snarls out. A comb works best to avoid frizziness, but this will vary based on your hair type. Separate your hair into three parts. Part your hair down the center and lift the top half of the part (from forehead to ear) into a pin on top of your head. Do this for both the left and right side of your head. Leave a third of your hair flat along your back
- Spray your hair with a protectant such as flat iron spray or leave-in conditioner. Turn the straight iron on and wait for it to heat up
- Start at the top of the section of hair and close the flat iron on the first chunk of hair. You do not need to apply more pressure than just holding the iron shut with your hand. Do not hold the iron on your hair for more than five seconds in one spot; any longer may cause your hair to burn. The best technique is to start at the top and just move slowly down the hair. If it is not straight the first time, repeat the action.Then move on to the next piece. Use small chunks of a section at a time to flat iron so your hair is completely straight. When finished with one section, move on to the next
- Before you use a straight iron on your hair, your hair must be clean and free of holding products. Using a straight iron on dirty hair or hair with a holding product on it such as gel, mousse or hairspray can cause the dirt and product to be cooked in and therefore damage both your hair and the iron
- When you prepare you hair, you need to wash and condition it with the proper formulas. Choose a shampoo that is for straightening and smoothing hair. This will make it easier to straighten, and therefore less time being heated in the straight iron. If your hair is thick or coarse, use a leave-in conditioner instead of one that you rinse out in the shower
- Another tip to making hair healthier and easier to straighten is to wash and condition your hair at night. Washing and blow-drying at night will allow your hair to calm down and straighten out by the next morning. This shortens the time you will have to use the straight iron
Choose the Right Iron:
- According to DocStoc and Best Hair Straighteners, the best and safest straight irons for your hair are ceramic ones. This is because they produce negative ions that are gentler on the hair. Ceramic irons condition and moisturize the hair by sealing the hair follicle. Also, it's very important to choose the right size. If you have short hair, a smaller flat iron will be the easier to manage, but if you have long hair, you want one with plates that are at least 1½ to 2 inches. In addition, look for plates with rounded edges. These are less likely to leave dents or ridges in your hair. Last, make sure your straight iron has control settings. Those without control settings don't allow you to change the temperature. They can be permanently set too cool or way too hot. Too cool means your hair won't straighten properly, but too hot can damage your hair
- If you plan on straightening all of your hair from top to bottom, divide it into 1 inch sections first. Small, manageable sections will produce the best results. Larger sections require longer time in the iron to straighten it, which causes some areas to become damaged while other areas remain unstraightened. Always choose a section of hair that is no wider than your straight iron plates. Also when straightening, bring the plates down across the hair in one fluid motion. Never stop or pause as it can cause crimps, ridges or uneven straightening
- Make sure your hair is completely dry before you treat it with a straight iron. Even straight irons that claim they are made for damp or wet hair still do damage. Spray in a heat-protecting spray or thermal spray. This product will help minimize any heat damage done by your straight iron
- Use a paddle brush to brush your hair. Paddle brushes make your hair straighter and shinier, so using one before using a straight iron does part of the work for you. If you just want your ends straight, only iron the ends. Dry your hair with a blow-dryer for 15 minutes, combing or brushing as you go. Finish with the straightening iron on just the ends. This saves the rest of your hair shaft from heat and keeps it shiny
- 1 x Hair Iron
Spec Condition New Type Hair Iron Material Tourmaline Ceramic Dimension 27cm/10.6in(Hair Iron Stick Length)
9.2 x 4.3cm/3.6 x 1.7in(L x W)(Panel Size)
2.1cm-3.0cm/0.8-1.2in(Thermal Conductivity Diameter)
Power Rating 35W-65W Operating Voltage 220V 50HZ 110V 60HZ Features Features The hair iron is safe to use
The hair iron has passed 3C attesting, so it will not damage your hair
Easy operated, the hair iron will help you make different hair styles
The professional hair iron will be perfect gift for your friends
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hair Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.34||USD$ 21.23||USD$ 20.13||USD$ 18.66||USD$ 18.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.