Customers Also Bought
Spec Category Headbands
- The stylish hair pin headband is handcrafted with beautiful cloth camellias
- Highlights the natural beauty of cloth camellias in the design of this elegant hair pin headband
- It is much easy and secure to wear this hair pin headband for adding a long gauze tassel
- Flowers headband is great for various wedding dresses, adding your personality and specificity
- Material: Gauze& Cloth
- Hair Pin Size: 220 x 100mm/8.7 x 3.9in(L x W)
- Tassel Length: 480mm/18.9in
- Highlights the natural beauty of cloth camellias in the design of this elegant and beautiful hair pin headband
- The bow design of the bridal headband. The stylish hair pin headband is handcrafted with beautiful cloth camellias
- The flower details of the headband. It is much easy and secure to wear this hair pin headband for adding a long gauze tassel
- Elegant flowers headband is great for various wedding dresses, adding your personality and specificity
How to wear a headband:
- Choose headband. While there are headbands in virtually every color, your headband doesn't have to exactly match your outfit. A neutral colored headband in black, brown, tan or tortoiseshell can go with just about anything
- Slip headband on. The easiest headbands to wear simply slip on your head, but some styles have an elastic band that slips under your hair at the nape of your neck for added security
- Wear bangs under the headband if you want them out of your face. This is useful when you're trying to grow your bangs out and need an option for keeping them out of the way
- Wear bangs in front of the band if you prefer that look
- Keep your hair loose behind the headband or pull it into a low ponytail. You can also style your hair into a casual up-do
How to Make Bridal Headbands:
- Measure the headband from end to end to assess length and width. Cut a piece of material similar to the wedding dress to those measurements. Glue the material to the headband, ensuring that the seam is on the side that will sit on the head. Let it dry. If you do not wish to match the headband to your dress, then keep the white satin headband as is
- Wrap the headband in white ribbon as much as desired. Attach the ribbon to the headband with glue and allow to dry
- Create a design for the headband that will complement the dress and hairstyle of the bride. For instance, if the dress uses pearls or crystals as accents, sew these items in a similar pattern onto the headband using the needle and thread. Fabric flowers, sequins and rhinestones can be used in a similar fashion
- Fit the headband on to the bride when she is wearing her wedding dress. Assess the headband to ensure that it suits the style of the bride and balances the entire ensemble. Make adjustments as needed
How to Decorate Headbands:
- Pour the container of fine glitter out on a paper plate
- Paint the top portion of the headband, the part that faces away from your head, with a generous amount of decoupage medium, using a foam brush
- Press the headband down into the glitter and rock it back and forth to cover the entire top. Tap the headband off on the plate. Let it dry for 2 hours
- Paint another layer of decoupage medium over the top of the glitter-covered portion of the headband to seal the glitter on it
- Hold a feather, upside down, so that the tip of the feather is lined up with one end of the headband, with the stem of the feather extending toward the top of the band. Place a small dot of low-temperature hot glue where the end of the feather's stem is on the headband. Press the end of the stem into the hot glue
- Place another feather, again upside down, on the band so the tip of the feather is about an inch above the tip of the first feather. Glue the end of the feather's stem to the head band in the same manner as the first
- Continue gluing feathers to the headband so they overlap in this manner until the end of the last feather's stem lines up with the other end of the headband
- Cut the stem from a silk flower, using scissors. Cut the stem as close to the bottom of the flower as possible
- Cut a circle of felt roughly the size of the green part on the underside of the flower -- the part that holds the flower together
- Cover one side of the felt circle with a thin layer of hot glue. Open the alligator clip and place the circle of felt inside, glue side up. Place the silk flower on the outside of the clip so the felt circle is adhered to the underside of the silk flower, with the top arm of the clip sandwiched between the two
- Clip the silk flower onto a children's cloth headband
- 1 x Bridal Flowers Hair Pin Headband
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.97||USD$ 10.88||USD$ 9.79||USD$ 8.33||USD$ 8.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.