Customers Also Bought
- The handle of the haircutting shears are made of smooth material, so that you will feel comfortable when using them
- The blades of the cutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- Designed with removable finger rest, you can relax your hand while using the haircutting shears
- This pair of haircutting shears is designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers
- Every set of the haircutting shears consists of a pair of thinning shears and a pair of straight shears
- This pair of hair thinning shears can be the best gift for your friends
- Made of high quality and good workmanship this hair thinning shears is durable
- Sharp blade can help you cut hair easily
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- The haircutting shears are made with high quality stainless steel, and they can last for a longtime
- Ergonomic design of the haircutting shears can make you will feel comfortable when using them
- The hair shears can be the best accessory for your family
- Exquisite workmanship and quality make cutting shears have good looks
- The blades of the cutting shears are incisive when you cut hair
Types of Hair-Cutting Scissors
- The scissors you have in the kitchen drawer are not likely to be the proper equipment for cutting hair. The scissors used by professional stylists to cut hair come in several different types and can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. From town square barbers to the most expensive big city salons, these tools of the trade are a common link between hair-cutting professionals.
- Barber Shears
- Barber shears or scissors are the main tool used in any hair-cutting business. These scissors are usually made from stainless steel, forged steel or an alloy. They cut the hair between two blades mounted on a hinge. Shears cut the hair in an asymmetrical way that varies based on the size and design of the shears.
- Stylists often choose their main set of shears based on the comfort of the grip. Barber shears come in a wide variety of designs when it comes to grips or handles so that any professional can find the perfect design for their individual hands. For this reason, you aren't likely to see stylists sharing scissors in the salon.
- Thinning Shears
- Thinning shears are used to cut thick hair and thin it out without changing the basic style or shape of the haircut.
- Thinning shears look a lot like any other scissors except the blades have numerous teeth, making them look like two fine-toothed combs on a hinge.
- Left-Handed Shears
- Left-handed shears are an essential part of the job for professionals that are left handed. The finger rests and thumb rings are mounted in the appropriate place for the left hand to do its work in comfort. Even the blades on left-handed scissors are reversed, making the cutting line visible when trimming hair.
How to Hold a Pair of Hair-Cutting Scissors Properly
- Holding a pair of hair-cutting scissors properly is important if you're going to cut hair. Learning how to juggle the comb and scissors between your hands may seem difficult, but when you know the technique it will make your hair-cutting jobs much easier.
- Hold both the scissors and comb in your dominant hand. Place your fifth finger into the open finger brace of the scissors. Place your fourth finger into the finger hole of the scissors. Tuck the scissors into your hand under the thumb.
- When the pair of scissors is tucked under the thumb, place the comb in your dominant hand and hold it with your free thumb, index finger and third finger.
- Use the comb to comb up the hair and prepare a section for cutting. When the hair is combed up you are ready to use the scissors again. Transfer the comb to your nondominant hand.
- Press on the finger brace with your fifth finger to bring the scissors out of the tucked-away position. Insert your thumb into the thumb hole of the scissors. The scissors can now be used to cut the prepared section of hair.
- Remove the thumb from the thumb hole after cutting and tuck the scissors back under the thumb to comb another section of hair for cutting.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 to complete the haircut.
- 1 x Profession Stainless Thinning Hair Scissor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||ARS 85.95||ARS 83.52||ARS 81.09||ARS 77.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.