Customers Also Bought
- The handle of the haircutting shears are made of smooth material, so that you will feel comfortable when using them
- The blades of the cutting shears are well processed to make sure that the shears are incisive
- Designed with removable finger rest, you can relax your hand while using the haircutting shears
- This pair of haircutting shears is designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers
- Every set of the haircutting shears consists of a pair of thinning shears and a pair of straight shears
- This pair of hair thinning shears can be the best gift for your friends
- Made of high quality and good workmanship this hair thinning shears is durable
- Sharp blade can help you cut hair easily
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- The haircutting shears are made with high quality stainless steel, and they can last for a longtime
- Ergonomic design of the haircutting shears can make you will feel comfortable when using them
- The hair shears can be the best accessory for your family
- Exquisite workmanship and quality make cutting shears have good looks
- The blades of the cutting shears are incisive when you cut hair
Types of Hair-Cutting Scissors
- The scissors you have in the kitchen drawer are not likely to be the proper equipment for cutting hair. The scissors used by professional stylists to cut hair come in several different types and can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars. From town square barbers to the most expensive big city salons, these tools of the trade are a common link between hair-cutting professionals.
- Barber Shears
- Barber shears or scissors are the main tool used in any hair-cutting business. These scissors are usually made from stainless steel, forged steel or an alloy. They cut the hair between two blades mounted on a hinge. Shears cut the hair in an asymmetrical way that varies based on the size and design of the shears.
- Stylists often choose their main set of shears based on the comfort of the grip. Barber shears come in a wide variety of designs when it comes to grips or handles so that any professional can find the perfect design for their individual hands. For this reason, you aren't likely to see stylists sharing scissors in the salon.
- Thinning Shears
- Thinning shears are used to cut thick hair and thin it out without changing the basic style or shape of the haircut.
- Thinning shears look a lot like any other scissors except the blades have numerous teeth, making them look like two fine-toothed combs on a hinge.
- Left-Handed Shears
- Left-handed shears are an essential part of the job for professionals that are left handed. The finger rests and thumb rings are mounted in the appropriate place for the left hand to do its work in comfort. Even the blades on left-handed scissors are reversed, making the cutting line visible when trimming hair.
How to Hold a Pair of Hair-Cutting Scissors Properly
- Holding a pair of hair-cutting scissors properly is important if you're going to cut hair. Learning how to juggle the comb and scissors between your hands may seem difficult, but when you know the technique it will make your hair-cutting jobs much easier.
- Hold both the scissors and comb in your dominant hand. Place your fifth finger into the open finger brace of the scissors. Place your fourth finger into the finger hole of the scissors. Tuck the scissors into your hand under the thumb.
- When the pair of scissors is tucked under the thumb, place the comb in your dominant hand and hold it with your free thumb, index finger and third finger.
- Use the comb to comb up the hair and prepare a section for cutting. When the hair is combed up you are ready to use the scissors again. Transfer the comb to your nondominant hand.
- Press on the finger brace with your fifth finger to bring the scissors out of the tucked-away position. Insert your thumb into the thumb hole of the scissors. The scissors can now be used to cut the prepared section of hair.
- Remove the thumb from the thumb hole after cutting and tuck the scissors back under the thumb to comb another section of hair for cutting.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 to complete the haircut.
- 1 x Profession Stainless Thinning Hair Scissor
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||483 py6||469 py6||455 py6||437 py6|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.