Customers Also Bought
- Extra sharp long-lasting cutting edges
- Adjustment system with knurled knob
- Steel handle with large finger loops for comfort
- This Hair Scissor with ergonomic offset handle is easy to operate
- This Hair Scissor made of high quality material ensures a sharp, reliable cut every time
- The hair scissor is designed to cut hair smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers
- The Professional Scissors feature notched teeth to achieve a more natural, softer finish
- The Hairdressing Scissors are good gifts for a barber
- Material: JP440c
- Size: 15cm/6in(Regular Scissor); 15/6in(L)(Thinning Scissor)
- These Professional Scissors are designed to cut right down to the rounded safety tips. The blades curve away from your skin, so cutting nose, ear, and facial hair can be executed properly and comfortably
- The Hair Scissor for advanced stylists, it's the precision tool that will perform to your highest cutting standards
- This Hair Scissor is crafted for optimum control, balance and comfort and made of ice tempered stainless steel to create extra sharp long-lasting cutting edges
Kinds of Scissors for Cutting Hair:
There are many different kinds of scissors and shears that can be used for cutting or trimming hair. They may be purchased individually or sometimes in sets. Regardless of the kind of scissors you buy, it is important to choose quality blades and to make sure that your choice fits nicely in your hand. A poor fit can result in cramps from trying to turn your wrist into awkward angles in order to follow the scalp and hair style
- Thinning shears, or scissors, are commonly used to thin out hair rather than cut it completely. By using two jagged blades, they can remove small amounts of hair without altering style. Rather than cutting the hair completely, they simply thin it
- While they look similar to a standard pair of scissors, the blades actually look more like combs. The hair that falls between the teeth of these comb-shaped blades is what is cut, leaving the rest of the hair untouched. The more teeth thinning scissors have, the less hair they cut
Facial & Mustache Scissors:
- While the trimming of facial and mustache hair can be done with a normal pair of barber scissors, it is often difficult to fit the longer pairs around the face gently. Generally speaking, most barber scissors come in lengths starting at 5 inches, and most mustache scissors come in sizes around 4 inches
- Mustache and facial scissors are best for getting up very close to the skin and in hard-to-reach places. Some people prefer to use them for side burns as well
Scissor Cutting Kits:
- Kits often contain a large selection of different scissors and shears, making them a great choice for the beginning barber or home hair cutting. Sometimes it is necessary to purchase entire kits to get just one pair of scissors that would otherwise be nearly impossible to find in stores or online for sale individually
Styling Shears & Scissors:
- These scissors see the most use in a barber shop or salon. They are available in various sizes, allowing them to be used for major styling and detailed touch-ups
- Styling scissors are commonly available with a specialized surface to cause a texture effect as you cut. This greatly reduces the time needed when creating detailed styles or when simply looking for some texture
Swivel Handle Shears & Scissors:
- These scissors and shears feature swivel handles that allow the user's thumb to be able to swivel while still in the thumb rest. This allows much greater ease in following the scalp and making small changes to a particular hair style without having to change the grip on the scissors or walk around the person
- These are usually selected based upon personal preferences and the materials of which they are made
How to Use Hair Thinning Scissors:
When used properly, hair thinning shears can take weight out of thick hair and create a unique texture. These scissors can also be used to give an individual a new hairstyle. Just as with cutting hair, there is a proper technique a person should use when removing weight from hair with thinning scissors. Otherwise, you could end up giving the person an uneven hairstyle that can only be fixed by time. Here is how to use hair thinning scissors.
- Wet the person's hair before you begin using the hair thinning scissors
- Use hair clips and a comb to section off a portion of hair, leaving out only about 1 inch panel
- Comb the panel from the top--straightening the hair. Then, starting about half way up, use the hair thinning scissors to cut straight across and work your way down to the bottom of the strands. You should cut about every ¼ inch, depending on much weight you want to remove
- Move counterclockwise or clockwise (whichever you prefer) and take down another 1 inch panel. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each panel until you have worked your way around the entire head.
- Run your hands through the hair to make sure that you have thinned evenly. To do this, scissor your fingers through either side of hair a few times to determine the weight on either side. You should also have a mirror in front of you so that you can look for any visual hints that you may need to thin a section again. Go over any portion of hair with the thinning scissors that you believe needs to be thinned again
Tips & Warnings:
- If the person has hair that is a more fine texture, point the shears into the hair about half way up and, using the tips of the scissors, work your way down a small section
- Never start very close to the root. Doing so will leave short flyaways
How to Sharpen Scissors:
- Sharpen your scissors at home instead of replacing them
- Hold the beveled edge of one blade against a sharpening stone, which you can find at most large hardware stores
- Match the angle as closely as possible and slide the blade forward diagonally along the stone, moving from the end toward the screw (point to pivot)
- Repeat with the other blade, again matching the angle
- Open and close the scissors a few times to knock off any burrs that might be left
- 1 x Regular Hair Scissor
- 1 x Thinning Scissor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.67||USD$ 16.26||USD$ 15.86||USD$ 15.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.