Customers Also Bought
- Material: Ceramic
- Color: Green
- Power Rate: 45W
- Size: 17.5 x 2cm/6.9 x 0.8in(L x W)
- Wire Length: 170cm/66.9in
- With shiny rhinestone decoration, this Hair Straightening Iron looks lovely
- Mini size Hair Straightening Iron is conveniently carry to any where
- Made of high quality ceramic material, this hair Straightening Iron is durable and can be used for a long time
- This Ceramic Straightening Iron can be used at home and service you
- This Hair Straightening Iron be a great gift for your friends which will bring you much charming
- With this Best Straightening Iron, you hair will looks more beautiful
- Special coating of this Straightening Iron can not hurt your hair
- Best choice for the middle and short hair young girls
- The long power line make this green color Straightening Iron use conveniently
- With rhinestone decoration and exquisite structure, this Straightening Iron has good looks
- This Straightening Iron is easy to use and can make your hairstyle perfectly
- From the details, this Straightening Iron is good quality and durable
- With this Straightening Iron, your will be more elegant and unique
About Straightening Irons
- A straightening iron is a tool used to heat up the hair and make it appear to have a smooth and straightened appearance. Straighteners work by taking the hydrogen bonds that are found in the hair and when heat is applied the bonds become broken down therefore changing the shape of the hair follicle. After they are broken apart, the hair is not able to hold it's original form until it is dampened or wet down. Similar to a curling iron in which hair is wound around a sphere to form a curl, a straightening iron compresses hair flat, allowing for the heat to straighten the hair.
- Some of the features of a hair straightener are the long easy grip handle which keeps hands cool during the styling and straightening process. There are two large plates at the end in which the hair is placed in between and heat is applied to begin the straightening procedure. There are typically several heat settings on straighteners as well; from low heat settings which are around 100 degrees to high settings which vary around 350 degrees. Some straighteners offer both wet and dry settings which can straighten the hair while it is either wet or completely dry. Extra long cords make for convenient styling in front of mirrors or other locations that are not in close proximity to an electrical outlet.Some straighteners also include small combs which keep the hair manageable.
- Straightening irons originated with metal plates that were placed in between heat resistant plastic to develop the design of the iron. Ceramic plates have taken over in popularity due to their ability to produce a quick and more even and steady amount of heat throughout the hair. Ceramic irons tend to be more expensive than metal straightening irons but have also been prooven to have a longer life than the original metal irons as well. Straightening irons can have small slim plates and can be found at most mass merchandise stores. Professional high grade ceramic irons can be purchased wholesale through beauty supply companies or found in fine salons around the world.
- Time Frame
- A basic straightening iron takes around fifteen minutes to reach a high heat level, where as a high grade ceramic iron can take five minutes to reach its highest temperature. Once the straightener is applied to the hair from top to bottom, it should take only a few seconds for the hair to straighten from curly or frizzy to smooth. To complete a whole head of hair efficiently, the hair should be divided into layers with hair clips and straightened in this method. This can be time consuming but will allow for faster straightening time once the iron has been applied.
- The effects of using a straightening iron would be that the iron transforms the hair into having a neat and manageable appearance, this allows for easier styling in some cases. When one is dealing with naturally curly hair, a straightening iron can allow a transformation of a look from curly and kinky to straight and sleek. Straightening irons also work well on wavy or semi straight hair by working out all of the bumps and waves that may be present. Another sought after effect created from a straightening iron would be to straighten the hair and then add large sleek waves and curls contradicting what the iron is originally used for, yet able to create a vibrant look sought after for classic up-do hairstyles as well as hair that is pulled back into a ponytail.
- Straightening irons can damage hair severely especially if used repeatedly on a daily basis. They can not only cause split ends and weaken the hair shaft, they can also cause extreme breakage and even hair loss. Only irons that are designed to work with wet or damp hair should be used if ironing the hair when it has a lot of moisture in it-- failure to do so could result in burning and damaging the hair. Straightening irons also affect color in some people and can cause color to fade or become blotchy. Most straightening irons come with an automatic shut off in case if they are accidentally left on but one should not use this as a safety measure, if an iron comes in contact with a flammable source or something that could catch on fire such as paper or fabric, flames could spread quickly causing great danger to the surrounding area,
- therefore a straightening iron should never be left unattended and should always be shut off after use.
How to Use Hair Straightener Irons
- Using a hair straightening iron can make your hair shiny and straight in no time flat. You can achieve this look without having to pay salon costs by following a few simple steps.
- Apply a styling gel or cream to your hair. You can work on hair that is not prepared with gels or creams but this will help in achieving the look you want and make your hair easier to work with.
- Part your hair into approximately five sections or more and blow-dry each strand. If your hair is dry, proceed to the next step. Some flat irons can be used on wet hair as well. Read the instructions and use accordingly if you have this type of straightening iron.
- Take a section of hair, usually one to two inches wide and place your flat iron onto the hair, clamping down as close to the scalp as you possibly can without burning yourself. Slowly pull the flat iron down the length of your hair, straightening it as you go. Don't leave the flat iron on your hair strands too long, just long enough to slide it down.
- You can find anti-frizz and hair shine products to rub onto your hair for that extra silky look as well. This will keep the hair in place and keep frizziness to a minimum.
- Once you're done straightening, be careful of over-brushing your hair because this can cause strands to flyaway or frizz. Using your fingers to brush through your hair can be just as effective and less likely to frizz your hair.
How to Straighten Hair With a Straightening Iron
- You may be one of those people who prefer straight hair, but wrestle with curls. Nowadays, you may straighten your hair with a straightening iron quite easily. Straightening irons come in a wide price range. You may find an inexpensive one at your local pharmacy.
- Decide which kind of straightening iron is best for your particular hair type. Straightening irons (or flat irons) come with ceramic plates or metal plates. Most experts say that ceramic plates are better. Ceramic plates cause the least amount of heat damage to your hair over time.
- Choose a straightening iron capable of reaching high temperatures (above 200 degrees) if your hair is coarse, thick or long and thick. Higher temperatures work best for these hair-types. Wider plates on your straightening iron are best also. Use a flat iron with plates 1 ½ to 3 inches. For normal hair, a fairly thin straightening iron with 1-to-2-inch plates is fine. And for fine hair, 1-to1 ½-inch plates work well. Get a straightening iron that allows you to turn temperature down to prevent damage to fine hair.
- Blow dry your hair first before you straighten hair with a straightening iron. Spray a heat protective spray on your hair before you begin. Clip your hair off into sections to make it easier to work with.
- Begin at the root of your hair. Put the hair section between the straightening iron plates and clamp down firmly. Pull the flat iron straight down the piece of hair with a smooth, even motion.
- Continue with each section when you straighten hair with a straightening iron until all hair sections are done. Finish off by putting serum gloss on your hair. This helps hair stay straight longer.
- 1 x Straightening Iron
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.71||USD$ 13.39||USD$ 12.07||USD$ 10.32||USD$ 10.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.