Customers Also Bought
- The playful, cartoon-like designs make children irresistible to preschoolers, and parents love the kid powered construction
- You can give your children fox kids costume of today to helps your children build a little greener
- Kids and adults alike will love this little fox kids costume
- Your child will stay warm while out trick-or-treating in this fun costume
- Cut costume is the perfect complement for a night to remember
- Kids hallowee costume has the newest and exclusive design with the comfortable and most fashionable materials
- Make a splash at costume parties or spice up your relationships with this costume cosplay
- Cut and chic, this fox kids costume will make you stand out at any party
- Your lovely kids will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" kids costume
- This cute fox kids costume is perfect for Halloween or for little boys' playtime fun
- Color: Brown & White
- Little fox kids costume looks more sassy. Your child will stay warm while out trick-or-treating in this fun costume
- Just from the charming color and style, your kids definitely have a nice look and sure winner
- Your lovely kids will be flashing in this "knock your eyes out" kids costume. And the bottom details of the costume
- Make a splash at costume parties or spice up your relationships with this costume cosplay. And the top detials of the costume
Size in Detail:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. It helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
Cosplay in Western Culture:
- The popularity of cosplay in Japan encourages the misconception that cosplay is specifically a Japanese or Asian hobby. The term "cosplay", though Japanese in origin, described a phenomenon which was witnessed in the United States. For almost fifty years, costuming has had a widespread following and continues to experience growing popularity in North America and Europe, and has more recently spread throughout South America and Australia
- Western cosplay's origins are based primarily on science fiction and historical fantasy as opposed to animation. It is more common for Western cosplayers to recreate characters from live-action series such as Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter than it is for Japanese cosplayers. Similarly, animated series may be the origin for many recreations. Western costumers also include subcultures of hobbyists who participate in Renaissance faires or the Society for Creative Anachronism, and historical re-enactments such as Civil War battles
Canadian cosplayer Liana K as Power Girl
- The increasing popularity of Japanese animation outside of Asia during the late 1990s led to an increase in American and other Western cosplayers who portray Japanese characters. Anime conventions have become more numerous in the West in the last decade. They now compete with science fiction, comic, and historical conferences in attendance. At these gatherings, cosplayers, like their Japanese counterparts, meet to show off their work, take photos, and compete in costume contests. Anime conventions attendees are mostly seen dressed up as Japanese animated characters, but many others dress up as famous Western comic book characters, or as famous characters from movies like Star Wars, Predator, and Pirates of the Caribbean. It is also quite common to see many dress up as Disney characters or as popular characters from games such as The Legend of Zelda, Mario Brothers, and Halo
Comic and anime conventions are a popular place for cosplay also in the Western world. This image is from Animecon 2009 in Helsinki
- In North America trick or treating is a popular children's activity. While traditionally Halloween costumes consisted of dressing as spirits or monsters, Halloween has increasingly become a day in which cosplay is encouraged by people of all ages and is widely accepted - including in the workplace and schools
- Differences in taste still exist across cultures. Some costumes that are worn without hesitation by Japanese cosplayers tend to be avoided by Western cosplayers, such as outfits that evoke Nazi-era uniforms
How to Pick a Toddler's Halloween Costume:
- Consider their comfort. A toddler will become cranky if they are not comfortable while sporting their costume. You may think the Batman costume looks adorable, but they may not like the way that it feels
- Buy a baggy style costume. A roomy costume will be ideal for their comfort as well as being easy to take on and off
- Choose a character costume. Your toddler is bound to get excited about dressing up like their favorite cartoon personality
- Pick a costume that suits their personality. If your toddler can be a little devil from time to time, dress him up in a red devil outfit
- Purchase a costume that is warm. Your toddler's costume should be insulated enough to keep them warm while outside. Dog, penguin and dragon costumes usually keep their wearers cozy
How to Buy Toddler Costumes for Halloween:
- Consider the materials. When you buy a toddler Halloween costume, make sure that the fabric is smooth to the skin. Scratchy materials found on Scarecrow and other Wizard of Oz toddler costumes can irritate your child's skin. Select light-colored or iridescent costumes that can be seen clearly at night
- Check for the right fit. The best toddler costumes for Halloween make room for the rambunctious toddler and the sleeping beauty. Ensure that your toddler has wiggle room to run and play with friends or sleep soundly on Mommy's lap after the Halloween party is over
- Pick a costume based on your child's favorite cartoon or book character. Halloween toddler costumes portraying pirates, Scooby doo, little red riding hood and Disney characters are always best sellers. Peruse the internet for the best toddler costumes for Halloween to buy a trendy and popular Halloween costume for your child
- Buy a toddler costume for Halloween suited for indoors and outdoors. As you walk through your neighborhood, consider the weather conditions. Choose a costume that has layers. When your toddler moves in and out of friend's homes and the cool fall night, add scarves, hats and mittens to keep the night air away from your son or daughter
- 1 x Little Fox Kids Toddler Halloween Costume
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.46||USD$ 11.91||USD$ 11.35||USD$ 10.60||USD$ 10.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.