Customers Also Bought
- The lovely design of velvet costume makes your baby very cute
- Velvet costume is made of harmless and environmental material
- This velvet costume is perfect for Halloween or parties
- Cloak costume is sure to bring funs and happiness to your children
- Halloween costume is a good gift for your dearie
- It is soft and comfortable enough for the baby
- Material: Velvet
- One side of velvet costume
- The other side of cloak costume
- Cute and comfortable when wearing
Detail in Size:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Baby Costume Ideas:
A Little Buggy:
- Whether your baby is a cuddly caterpillar or budding butterfly, a bug-themed costume is a fun choice. Start with a sleeper in the appropriate color for your bug of choice; often this will be black. To make a butterfly, cut wings out of felt and glue them directly to the back of the sleeper, or sew the center point of the wings to the center of the sleeper's back and let the wings flap freely. For a bee, glue yellow stripes around the baby's tummy. To make a ladybug, add a red vest or sweatshirt over the black outfit. Glue black polka dots to the red piece. Add stripes to a green sleeper using fabric paint, and glue a few felt dots onto the back for a caterpillar. Two rows of felt fringe from the baby's underarms to the top of her legs will provide extra legs for the little caterpillar
- Food-related costumes are perfect for babies that you just want to "eat right up." You can make a few of these costumes quite simply with a sleeper and some extra fabric pieces. The easiest baby costume in this category is a burrito. Simply sew a little "lettuce" edging around the top of a beige blanket and swaddle your little one. To make a hot dog, dress your baby in a brown sleeper for the hot dog and make a bun out of felt. Lay a rectangular piece of yellow or tan felt out flat. Fold the shorter edges in by a few inches and sew pockets. Cut an arm hole in each and sew shut. Fill the sides with a little stuffing to make the sides of the bun. Glue the flat side of the bun to the back of the hot dog sleeper and slip the arms through the arm holes
- Animal costumes can be put together with little more than a tail and appropriately shaped ears. For a cat, a headband with small triangular ears and a long thin tail are appropriate. Use tall ears for a bunny and a small puffy tail made from a large pom pom. If your baby prefers sea creatures to land animals, you can turn any sleeper into a fish costume by adding felt fins and flippers. To make an octopus, stuff six tube-shaped pieces of felt with stuffing and sew them around the middle of a sleeper like a skirt. Your baby's legs will make the last two tentacles for a total of eight
How to Wash Velvet:
- Remove light or small stains using a small washcloth. Wet the cloth slightly with warm water. Take the cloth and very gently rub the stained area using an up and down motion. Rubbing too hard can damage the nap of the fabric. Rub the area two or three times with the cloth then take a paper towel and dab the fabric to remove the water
- Continue dabbing the fabric until you have removed all the water from the material. The stain should be removed. If not, repeat step number one but rub the area continuously until you no longer see the stain. If the stain is still present take the garment to your dry cleaner
- Take the garment to the dry cleaner for larger or stuck on stains. Stains are hard to remove from velvet and your dry cleaner is better equipped to handle these types of stains
Tips & Warnings:
- Use an infant's washcloth as it is specially designed and works the best on velvet
- Do not wash your velvet. Washing velvet can result in damage to the fabric and nap of the material
- 1 x Velvet Double Cloak Halloween Costume
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||BYR 182,415.53||BYR 178,110.79||BYR 173,806.05||BYR 168,066.39||BYR 168,066.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?