Customers Also Bought
- Being the pig nose shape, the Halloween mask is typical
- The Masquerade mask is in half face size
- The cute Halloween mask is suitable for all
- There are four kinds of facial expression
- Made of good quality, the costume masks are durable
- There is a rope over the Halloween mask to stabilize the mask
- One size fits most
- Material: Latex
- The overall design of the Halloween masks are special and vivid
- You can wear the mask in Halloween and in costume parties
- The lively expression of the mask makes itself very adorable
- High quality material ensure that the mask can be used for a long time
- This costume mask with exquisite back is ideal for bar, costume party and Halloween Day
- The mask is random in delivery
Masquerade Masks Information:
- The word masquerade implies acting under false pretenses. You may admire masquerade masks for the mystery they impart the wearer or the eye-catching designs. You may also be surprised to find that their use for concealing identities and spicing up a party has an intriguing history that dates back many centuries
- The origin of the masquerade mask dates to 1268 Venice, the first documented date the Venetians may have used the masks in the celebration of carnival, which marked the annual commemoration of the election of Doge Vitale Michieli. Venetians may have also been the originators of the use of masquerade masks during weddings and other festivities. Royals all over Europe adopted the custom of using masks for masquerade balls as early as the 17th and 18th centuries
- You will find four main types of masquerade masks: half, full, head and stick. A half masquerade mask goes over the eyes and covers most of the forehead. It ties behind the back of the head using ribbon. Full masks traditionally cover the entire face, including the mouth, making eating and drinking difficult. Many full masks now leave an opening for the mouth. Head masks cover the entire head, and tend to be more elaborate because they allow for designs of feather or fabric on the back of the head. You can hold a stick mask in your hand. It usually covers the eyes and forehead
- Masks became popular with the Venetians because they allowed the lower class to mingle with the upper class. They also allowed them to disguise their identity as they committed immoral acts. Venetians also used masquerade-style masks in improvisational theater. They designed them to reflect emotions such as jealously and love. The Venetians mimicked masks of popular characters in these comedies for use in their celebrations. Though the use of masks in Venice faded after the Austrians took control of the city in 1797, a group of artists renewed their popularity in 1979
- Today masquerade masks appear at a variety of different events, including Venetian carnival celebrations. An unconventional wedding might see the bride wearing a mask instead of a veil. Teenagers use masquerade masks for costume balls at school dances such as prom. You may also see masks at special festivals such as Chinese New Year and Renaissance Festival, but one of the most popular uses is for the celebration of Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Participants in the parades as well as spectators wear the masks. If you choose not to wear masquerade masks, you can use them as interesting pieces of artwork
- Venetian masks are typically made of papier-mâché or feathers covered in rhinestones and crystals. Some may feature velvet, leather or a wax base. Less expensive masks may have a plastic shell that conforms to the curvature of the face. An artist then adorns the mask with feathers, paint, fabric, jewels and a whole host of other items. Decorative ribbons may secure the masks while simple versions may use an elastic band
How to Throw a Halloween Party for Kids:
- Send out invitations, inviting all children to come in costume. Put both a starting and ending time on the invitation
- Decorate with orange and black crepe paper streamers, balloons, jack-o'-lanterns and fun Halloween novelties
- Play games. Make your own "pin the witch on the broom" game, bob for apples, play musical chairs using Halloween music, or bowl with a pumpkin and try to knock down apples set up like bowling pins. Give Halloween novelty prizes to the winners
- Serve festive Halloween drinks. Punch should be served in a plastic witch's cauldron. Remember that mixing a yellow beverage with blue Kool-Aid makes a nice green color for Halloween
- Serve Halloween cupcakes, cookies or Rice Krispie treats. Put out candy corn, Gummi worms or rats, and black licorice
- Take pictures
- Send kids home with a healthy mix of Halloween treats: popcorn, raisins and candy corn mixed together and put into individual treat bags. Or, using a plastic glove, put candy corn at the tips of the fingers for fingernails, and fill the rest of the glove with popcorn. Tie at the wrist with an orange or black ribbon and give out as favors
- Before you wear your new character mask, we suggest that you try it on for correct fit
- If mask shows creases, stuff with tissue paper and very gently warm on low heat with a blow dryer. While mask is warm, straighten out any creases or folds. Leave paper in mask until it is completely cool
- If mask is fitting loosely away from eyes, we recommend adding tissue or foam inside of mask to bring eyes as close to eye holes as possible
- After wearing, a damp cloth may be used to clean your mask. Using water only, gently wipe down desired areas inside and out. Mask must be completely dry before storing
- To store cover your mask with a plastic bag and place it inside its box. Avoid displaying/storing your mask in direct sunlight or excessive heat
- 1 x Mask
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.04||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.45||USD$ 5.20||USD$ 4.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.