Customers Also Bought
- Being the pig nose shape, the Halloween mask is typical
- The Masquerade mask is in half face size
- The cute Halloween mask is suitable for all
- There are four kinds of facial expression
- Made of good quality, the costume masks are durable
- There is a rope over the Halloween mask to stabilize the mask
- One size fits most
- Material: Latex
- The overall design of the Halloween masks are special and vivid
- You can wear the mask in Halloween and in costume parties
- The lively expression of the mask makes itself very adorable
- High quality material ensure that the mask can be used for a long time
- This costume mask with exquisite back is ideal for bar, costume party and Halloween Day
- The mask is random in delivery
Masquerade Masks Information:
- The word masquerade implies acting under false pretenses. You may admire masquerade masks for the mystery they impart the wearer or the eye-catching designs. You may also be surprised to find that their use for concealing identities and spicing up a party has an intriguing history that dates back many centuries
- The origin of the masquerade mask dates to 1268 Venice, the first documented date the Venetians may have used the masks in the celebration of carnival, which marked the annual commemoration of the election of Doge Vitale Michieli. Venetians may have also been the originators of the use of masquerade masks during weddings and other festivities. Royals all over Europe adopted the custom of using masks for masquerade balls as early as the 17th and 18th centuries
- You will find four main types of masquerade masks: half, full, head and stick. A half masquerade mask goes over the eyes and covers most of the forehead. It ties behind the back of the head using ribbon. Full masks traditionally cover the entire face, including the mouth, making eating and drinking difficult. Many full masks now leave an opening for the mouth. Head masks cover the entire head, and tend to be more elaborate because they allow for designs of feather or fabric on the back of the head. You can hold a stick mask in your hand. It usually covers the eyes and forehead
- Masks became popular with the Venetians because they allowed the lower class to mingle with the upper class. They also allowed them to disguise their identity as they committed immoral acts. Venetians also used masquerade-style masks in improvisational theater. They designed them to reflect emotions such as jealously and love. The Venetians mimicked masks of popular characters in these comedies for use in their celebrations. Though the use of masks in Venice faded after the Austrians took control of the city in 1797, a group of artists renewed their popularity in 1979
- Today masquerade masks appear at a variety of different events, including Venetian carnival celebrations. An unconventional wedding might see the bride wearing a mask instead of a veil. Teenagers use masquerade masks for costume balls at school dances such as prom. You may also see masks at special festivals such as Chinese New Year and Renaissance Festival, but one of the most popular uses is for the celebration of Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Participants in the parades as well as spectators wear the masks. If you choose not to wear masquerade masks, you can use them as interesting pieces of artwork
- Venetian masks are typically made of papier-mâché or feathers covered in rhinestones and crystals. Some may feature velvet, leather or a wax base. Less expensive masks may have a plastic shell that conforms to the curvature of the face. An artist then adorns the mask with feathers, paint, fabric, jewels and a whole host of other items. Decorative ribbons may secure the masks while simple versions may use an elastic band
How to Throw a Halloween Party for Kids:
- Send out invitations, inviting all children to come in costume. Put both a starting and ending time on the invitation
- Decorate with orange and black crepe paper streamers, balloons, jack-o'-lanterns and fun Halloween novelties
- Play games. Make your own "pin the witch on the broom" game, bob for apples, play musical chairs using Halloween music, or bowl with a pumpkin and try to knock down apples set up like bowling pins. Give Halloween novelty prizes to the winners
- Serve festive Halloween drinks. Punch should be served in a plastic witch's cauldron. Remember that mixing a yellow beverage with blue Kool-Aid makes a nice green color for Halloween
- Serve Halloween cupcakes, cookies or Rice Krispie treats. Put out candy corn, Gummi worms or rats, and black licorice
- Take pictures
- Send kids home with a healthy mix of Halloween treats: popcorn, raisins and candy corn mixed together and put into individual treat bags. Or, using a plastic glove, put candy corn at the tips of the fingers for fingernails, and fill the rest of the glove with popcorn. Tie at the wrist with an orange or black ribbon and give out as favors
- Before you wear your new character mask, we suggest that you try it on for correct fit
- If mask shows creases, stuff with tissue paper and very gently warm on low heat with a blow dryer. While mask is warm, straighten out any creases or folds. Leave paper in mask until it is completely cool
- If mask is fitting loosely away from eyes, we recommend adding tissue or foam inside of mask to bring eyes as close to eye holes as possible
- After wearing, a damp cloth may be used to clean your mask. Using water only, gently wipe down desired areas inside and out. Mask must be completely dry before storing
- To store cover your mask with a plastic bag and place it inside its box. Avoid displaying/storing your mask in direct sunlight or excessive heat
- 1 x Mask
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.04||USD$ 5.73||USD$ 5.45||USD$ 5.20||USD$ 4.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.