Customers Also Bought
- Enjoy the sun or the cool breeze under the shade with this hammock
- It has better air ventilation when you sleep in the hammock
- The hammock is also great for home use in your backyard, dorm room, camping, hunting, hiking, traveling, etc.
- This hammock is light weight and convenient to carry or store
- Material: Canvas
- Size: 200 x 80cm/78.7 x 31.5in(L x W)
- Max Bearing Weight: 200kg/440.9lb
- Enjoy the sun or the cool breeze under the shade with this outdoor hammock
- Folding in a bag, easy and convenient to take the canvas single person hammock with you
- Made of high quality material, the canvas single person hammock is durable and reliable for long time use
- It has better air ventilation when you sleep in the canvas single person hammock
- The color is random in delivery
How to Clean a Hammock:
Hammocks are designed to withstand frequent outdoor and heavy recreational uses. However, there are times when we have left our hammock out all summer and not protected it from the elements. Or it has been in storage all winter and when we take it out to use it in the spring, the hammock has mold and mildew.
The best way to remember when to clean your hammock is at the same time we change our clocks for daylight savings time.
To keep your hammock lasting for years to come, here are a few tips for keeping your hammock clean.
- If you have rope, quilted, or fabric hammock with spreader bars, lay the hammock on a driveway or any hard surface that is free of debris.
- Use a mild soap or detergent and a soft bristle brush and clean each side of the hammock. Be sure to keep the spreader bars out of the water.
- Rinse with water. When finish, allow to air dry.
- For hammocks without spreader bars, bring the two hanging rings together and fold the hammock in half.
- Just below the rings, tie the hammock together. This will help prevent the rings and lines from being tangled.
- Place the hammock in a tub or large sink.
- Use a mild soap or detergent and a soft bristle brush. Do not use bleach or other strong chemicals as this will damage the hammock.
- Rinse with water.
- Spread the hammock out and allow to air dry.
Tips & Warnings:
- Be sure and completely dry your hammock before storing at the end of the season.
- If you keep your hammock clean of mold and mildew, your hammock will last for years to come.
- 1 x Colorful Outdoor Striped Canvas Single Person Hammock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.91||USD$ 13.93||USD$ 12.95||USD$ 11.65||USD$ 11.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.