Customers Also Bought
- Our camera monopod is great when you need a very compact monopod to place your digital camera
- This photography monopod is lightweight and portable, so you can easily pack it along for day trips and vacation
- This camera best monopod will make your camera support system more stable and versatile than ever
- Nice features and strong characteristics, this lightweight monopod will have years of smooth operation
- This lightweight monopod allows you to easily change between a number of cameras or camcorders with no difficulty at all so that you never have to miss the perfect shot
- Lightweight and portable types are ideal for travel lover, lady or aged people
- Size: 222 x 37 x 17mm/8.7 x 1.5 x 0.7in(L x W x Dia.)
How to Put a Camera on a Monopod?
The tripod is one of the most common photography accessories used by amateurs and professionals alike. There are many types, but all have the same basic design: three adjustable legs, a pivot arm and a head mount. Tripods provide a stable shooting platform for both still photography and video. If your camera has a threaded hole on the bottom, then you can use it with a tripod.
- Examine your tripod to determine whether it has a removable or fixed head. The "head" is the top part of the tripod, where the camera mounts. Most inexpensive tripods have release catches to remove this part. If so, it will be easier to mount to the camera if it is removed from the tripod
- Line up the threads on the bottom of your camera with the thumbscrew sticking out from the top of the tripod head. Screw this into your camera until hand-tight
- Replace the mounting head from your tripod if you removed earlier. The lens of the camera should point away from the pivot arm
- Lengthen the legs by unlocking the release mechanisms and adjusting them to the desired height
Tips & Warnings
- Check with your local camera shop for assistance in purchasing the right tripod to match your needs
- Do not over-tighten the thumbscrew. This can cause costly damage to your camera. Make sure the screw is not too loose, either, as this could allow your camera to separate from the tripod during use
- 1 x Monopod
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.69||USD$ 9.40||USD$ 9.13||USD$ 8.87||USD$ 8.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?