Customers Also Bought
- Measuring Distance: 15m ~ 1000m
- Accuracy: ±1M(Y); ±0.2%
- Laser Level: A level (eye safe)
- Magnification: 7X
- Field of View: 105m/1000m
- Power: CR2/3V, AAA (1.5V x TM1000)
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Size: 118 x 44 x 82mm / 4.6 x 1.7 x 3.2in(L x W x H)
- Range up to 1093 yards
- From the industry leader in rangefinder technology
- 7x magnification viewfinder
- Slim, compact and ruggedly built to take the harsh conditions of everyday jobsite use in its stride
- Measure quickly and safely in places where access is difficult
- Hand laser rangefinder mainly used for measuring the power the telecommunications sector, construction and design, pitch poles, fire systems, golf courses, network planning, outdoor survey and design, mapping, military police and animal investigation etc
- Compact design takes up less space.This Australia Equipment 1093-yd Hand Laser Rangefinder will accurately measure the range of a target by emitting invisible, eye safe, and infrared energy pulses
- Waterproof design laser rangefinder.Ideal for any Golfer The sophisticated technology in this Waterproof Infrared Laser Rangefinder instantaneously calculates ranges by measuring the time it takes for each pulse to travel from the Range Finder to the target and back
- This Waterproof Infrared Laser Rangefinder with hi-resolution multi-coated lens. Weather-proof body filled with netrogen gas. Standard and scan mode selectable.This Waterproof Laser Rangefinder is the best choice for you
Size in Detail:
Infrared Laser Rangefinder Applications:
- Rangefinders provide an exact distance to targets located beyond the distance of point-blank shooting to snipers and artillery. They can also be used for military reconciliation and engineering
- Handheld military rangefinders operate at ranges of 2 km up to 25 km and are combined with binoculars or monoculars. When the rangefinder is equipped with a digital magnetic compass (DMC) and inclinometer it is capable of providing magnetic azimuth, inclination, and height (length) of targets. Some rangefinders can also measure a target's speed in relation to the observer. Some rangefinders have cable or wireless interfaces to enable them to transfer their measurement(s) data to other equipment like fire control computers. Some models also offer the possibility to use add-on night vision modules. Most handheld rangefinders use standard or rechargeable batteries.
- The more powerful models of rangefinders measure distance up to 25 km and are normally installed either on a tripod or directly on a vehicle or gun platform. In the latter case the rangefinder module is integrated with on-board thermal, night vision and daytime observation equipment. The most advanced military rangefinders can be integrated with computers
- To make laser rangefinders and laser-guided weapons less useful against military targets, various military arms may have developed laser-absorbing paint for their vehicles. Regardless, some objects don't reflect laser light very well and using a laser rangefinder on them is difficult
- 3-D Modelling:
- Laser rangefinders are used extensively in 3-D object recognition, 3-D object modelling, and a wide variety of computer vision-related fields. This technology constitutes the heart of the so-called time-of-flight 3D scanners. In contrast to the military instruments described above, laser rangefinders offer high-precision scanning abilities, with either single-face or 360-degree scanning modes
- A number of algorithms have been developed to merge the range data retrieved from multiple angles of a single object to produce complete 3-D models with as little error as possible. One of the advantages that laser rangefinders offer over other methods of computer vision is that the computer does not need to correlate features from two images to determine depth information as in stereoscopic methods
- Laser rangefinders used in computer vision applications often have depth resolutions of tenths of millimeters or less. This can be achieved by using triangulation or refraction measurement techniques as opposed to the time of flight techniques used in LIDAR
- Special laser rangefinders are used in forestry. These devices have anti-leaf filter and are working with reflector. Laser beam reflects only from this reflector and so exact distance measurement is guaranteed. Laser rangefinders with anti-leaf filter are used for example for forest inventories
- Laser rangefinders may be effectively used in various sports that require precision distance measurement, such as golf, hunting, and archery. Some of the more popular manufacturers are: Opti-logic Corporation, LaserTechnology, Leica, Newcon Optik, Nikon, and Swarovski Optik
- Industry production processes:
- An important application is the use of laser Range finder technology during the automation of stock management systems and production processes in steel industry
- Laser measuring tools:
- Laser rangefinders are also used in several industries like construction, renovation and real estate as an alternative to a tape measure. Whereas with a tape measure one would need two people to measure a large object like a room with a straight run with no obstructions to stretch the tape, with a laser measuring tool the job can be completed by one operator with just a line of sight. Laser measuring tools typically include the ability to produce some simple calculations, such as the area or volume of a room
Infrared Laser Rangefinder is Safe:
- Laser rangefinders for consumers are laser class 1 devices and therefore are considered eyesafe. Some laser rangefinders for military use exceed the laser class 1 energy levels
- 1 x Hand Laser Rangefinder
- 1 x Soft Bag
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
General Model TM1000 Spec Condition New Type Hand Laser Rangefinder Dimension 118 x 44 x 82mm / 4.6 x 1.7 x 3.2in(L x W x H) Magnification 7X Measuring Range 15m ~ 1000m Accuracy ±1M(Y); ±0.2% Power Source Power Source CR2/3V, AAA (1.5V x TM1000) Features Features Range up to 1093 yards
From the industry leader in rangefinder technology
7x magnification viewfinder
Slim, compact and ruggedly built to take the harsh conditions of everyday jobsite use in its stride
Measure quickly and safely in places where access is difficult
Hand laser rangefinder mainly used for measuring the power the telecommunications sector, construction and design, pitch poles, fire systems, golf courses, network planning, outdoor survey and design, mapping, military police and animal investigation etc.
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hand Laser Rangefinder
1 x Soft Bag
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 336.07||USD$ 319.83||USD$ 303.58||USD$ 281.92||USD$ 281.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.