Customers Also Bought
- This Travel Makeup Mirror is simple hand mirror in a natural wood frame
- The wooden handle of this Make up Mirror has a hole for attached rope or hanging
- Made of high quality raw wood, this Hand Mirror is natural and feels smooth
- Perfect Make up Mirror for sending as a gift or for daily using
- Antique style, this Hand Mirror is elegant and special
- Material: Wood
- Color: Beige
- Size: 312 x 170mm/12.3 x 6.7in(L x W)
- Diameter: 147mm/5.8in
- This gorgeous hand mirror has the finest details and highest quality
- Wood handle design will add much charm to your dresser
- This stylish Travel Makeup Mirror features a wood handle design accented with texture
- And the hand mirror easily fits in a small space, which is convenient to carry with you, for just about every time of your day you know how you're going to look
- This Travel Makeup Mirror is a great looking hand mirror, and sturdy enough when you take it out of the package, set it up, and use it
- After using, it is essential to wipe off the finger impressions and water strains timely in order to keep the mirror new
- Keep it away from hard material, in case it gets scratched
How to Apply Makeup in 10 Easy Steps?
- Apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than your foundation. Dot it on over any blemishes or under-eye circles and blend with your fingertips or a makeup sponge. If your concealer tends to cake, apply eye cream first
- Choose foundation that matches your skin tone exactly. Apply it in dots over the central part of your face, then blend it out with a makeup sponge or your fingertips until it covers your entire face (see Related eHows)
- Use a loose or pressed powder to keep foundation and concealer on longer. Use pressed powder to touch up when you're away from home
- Do your eyebrows next. Use powdered eyebrow shadow on brows instead of pencil, which can often look unnatural. Apply it with a hard, slanted brush
- Choose three colors of eye shadow: light, medium and dark. Use the dark only to line your upper eyelid, in a fairly thin line along the upper lashes. Use the medium shade for the crease and the lightest shade for the area under the eyebrow. There are many variations on eye shadow application techniques (see Related eHows)
- Apply eyeliner. Use a cake eyeliner with a damp, thin liner brush, or an eyeliner pencil, and line the lower lid below the lashes. Line only the outer two-thirds of the lower lid, or all the way across if you're trying to achieve a darker look. Line all the way across the upper lid (just above the lash line and as close to the lashes as possible), or start the line where your lashes begin
- Apply mascara to upper and lower lashes, in two thin coats to avoid clumpiness. Choose brown mascara if your coloring is fair; black or brown-black works well for darker coloring. Or try a colored mascara such as navy or plum for fun, but don't go too bright if you want to be taken seriously
- Smile to find the apples of your cheeks, and apply blush to the apples or below, whichever you prefer. If you have to blend in blush, it's too bright
- Choose a lipstick color that's suited to your skin tone and that's perfect for your day look. You can mix colors and textures to suit your moods and your outfits (see Related eHows)
- Line lips after applying lipstick, not before. That way you won't end up with a dark circle of lip liner after your lipstick has worn off. Avoid combining very dark lip liner and pale lipstick
How to Apply Makeup in Bad Hotel Lighting?
- Address the worst lit areas in your room. Hotel bathrooms are a major source of bad lighting which leads to poor makeup application. The florescent lights are much too bright and tend to add an unhealthy looking green tint to your reflection. Conversely, the bed area can be much too dim. Often times the lighting in the bed area of the room consists of just a couple of dim table lamps. This kind of lighting will make it hard to see if your makeup coverage is even
- Dump the artificial lighting for the real deal. Instead of struggling to put on makeup in awful hotel lighting, let sunlight be your guide. Turn off all lights in the room and open the curtains. Sit at the desk or on the bed close to the windows and use a free standing makeup mirror to apply your cosmetics. This way you will know exactly how your makeup will look in natural lighting
- If sunlight isn't an option consider purchasing a lighted makeup mirror. While sunlight is the best source of light for ensuring natural looking makeup, there isn't much you can do if it's night time. Set the makeup mirror to the "daylight" setting. Turn off all other lights in the room except for what is absolutely necessary. It won't matter how good your lighted makeup mirror is if it's competing with the yellow cast of hotel lamps
- If all else fails you can move a lamp or two to the vanity in your hotel room. Place the lamps close to the mirror so that the light will be directed at your face. If possible remove the lamp shades or tilt them up so that the most exposed area of the light bulb is pointed towards your face. This will provide much better lighting than the florescent lights in the bathroom and will be brighter than the bedroom area otherwise would be
How to Collect Make Up?
- Mary Kay make up has a lasting power that I enjoy... the make up can last years without use so I decided then I was going to start collecting make up for the rest of my life... Do you have a favourite make up that lasts a long time and you are willing to save up for your entire life?
- The make up should be stored in a cool, dark place and yes, it never molds with Mary Kay! Be sure and check on the make up for molding...
- Make up buys. You may need some help getting that perfect "Look" so having a make over at a local mall can show you some ideas or create your face
- I say- Buy any make up from a makeover....
- Make Up Bags. It is important to bring your make up where-ever you go and to keep all of your Make Up together you should use a make up bag. You may use any small zipper one you find but I find that the free make up bag gifts from make up counters work just fine....
- Buy! Buy! Buy! Go on a shopping spree just for make up, it is a lot of fun and it is a good cause
- 1 x Hand Mirror
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.48||USD$ 7.80||USD$ 7.13||USD$ 6.23||USD$ 6.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.