Customers Also Bought
- The dog hand puppet is great for story time, play along, interactive teaching, puppet stage shows, teachers and more
- It is a new design glove style hand puppet
- This plush hand puppet is always ready for fun and adventure
- This playful dog hand puppet is a great pretend-play pal
- You are guaranteed to have a good time with it
- Children will love this colorful and friendly hand puppet
- Easily animated, fun to play with, and inspires the imaginations of kids and parents alike
- Color: Brown
- Coating Material: Plush
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Length: 28cm/11.0in
- This plush hand puppet looks so cute. It will make your kids more happy
- This dog hand puppet is made of high quality material that ensures durability
Size in Detail:
How to Make a Hand Puppet:
This simple hand puppet can be made from any type of fabric you like. Try using felt or cloth for people puppets and an appropriately colored fake fur for animal puppets.
- Use a pencil to draw the puppet pattern onto a piece of stiff paper or light- to medium-weight cardboard. Draw and redraw as often as needed to get the desired shape
- Draw the head and the neck, then make arm shapes that stretch outward. The arms can be angled upward, downward or drawn at a 90-degree angle to the body
- Make sure that the distance between the underarm points of the pattern is narrow enough to allow the wearer to insert a thumb into one arm and the little finger into the other. Position the head so that the wearer's other fingers will be able to extend into the head portion of the puppet
- Draw a straight line on each side of the shape that extends from the underarm to the desired length. The total length of the puppet should be no longer than the distance from the wearer's fingertips to his or her elbow
- Add 1/2 inch to the completed puppet outline for a seam allowance, and cut out the pattern along the outline
- Place the pattern onto the wrong side of the fabric, and pin it into place if necessary. Cut around the outline of the pattern piece. Unpin the pattern and cut out a second piece of fabric as you did the first
- Do any machine stitching of features or surface decoration before the puppet pieces are stitched together. Just make sure that any decoration is placed so that it will not be caught in the seam of the puppet (unless you've planned it that way)
- Use glued or sewn-on felt and/or fabric cutouts to create the puppet's features. Other items such as buttons, beads, ribbon, yarn and embroidery stitching can also be used to create features and decorate the puppet's surface
- Position the two fabric pieces so that the right sides are together and all edges line up evenly
- Stitch the pieces together along all edges except the bottom edge. Clip, notch and trim the seams as needed
- Turn the puppet right side out. You may need to use the eraser end of a pencil to push out any pointed ear portions of the puppet
- Turn the bottom edge under 1/2 inch and stitch into place
- 1 x Hand Puppet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.52||USD$ 11.05||USD$ 8.59||USD$ 5.31||USD$ 5.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.