- Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
- Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
- Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
- Follower flips over for use with cartridge large bulk, 500g cartridge lube capacity
- Fast, one-foot operation, easy to use
- Designed to prevent oil leakage cone teeth
- Delivers fast dependable lubrication Extra heavy-duty follower spring
- Precision screw design, sand prevention
- Manufactured by precision seamless steel tube
- Inlet: 1/4
- Average Air Consumption: 6CFM
- Pipe Size(Dia.): 3/8
- Work Pressure: 30－150 PSI
- Rui Tai 30PSI/150PSI Professional Handheld Grease Gun follower flips over for use with cartridge large bulk, 500g cartridge lube capacity
- It is made of high quality and durable material
- Executive processing high-strength spring, when fuel injection pressure can guarantee a lasting balance
How to use a grease gun
- Parts of your car need greasing, and this is the tool you use to inject grease in to difficult areas, usually through 'grease nipples,' for example every few thousand miles / years it's worth greasing the front axle on an old VW
- Once you can see how it comes apart and loads, you won't need much more help using a grease gun, so read on for the simple procedure
- To load a grease gun with grease, first unscrew the barrel from the handle/trigger unit. The barrel is where the grease goes and you've got two options. If you've got a new tub of grease with a large plastic washer in like I have below then you can load the grease directly in to the gun from the tub. Otherwise you're going to have to load the grease in gradually by using something like a spoon. If you do use a spoon, don't use the one you're going to eat pudding with later
- Here you can see I've got the barrel off the gun and I'm getting it lined up with the opening in the middle of the 'washer' in the tub of grease. You can't see the plunger at the end of the barrel as my hand is over it, but it's a long way in to the barrel
- Once you've got the opening in the barrel over the opening in the tub of grease, push down on the barrel and pull up on the plunger at the same time. If you've got a tab that keeps the plunger still, you might need to press it / fiddle with it to get it to release so you can pull the plunger up. As you push down / pull up the grease is pulled in to the gun. When the gun is full or tub of grease is empty, move the barrel sideways to cut off the pillar of grease you've made inside the barrel, then clean off the end of the barrel with a bit of cardboard / rag before screwing it back in to the handle/injector unit
- Below pushing the barrel in to the tub of grease and pulling up on the plunger, which isn't very obvious due to the angle
- Once the grease gun is back together, you just need to pump the handle to get grease coming out of the injector end. Sometimes you might need to fiddle with the tab that holds the plunger from pushing back in or give the end of the injector a push to allow the pumping to happen smoothly.
- 1 x Handheld Grease Gun
General Brand Rui Tai Spec Condition New Type Grease Gun Features Features Whip hose with coupler to reach where needed
Pump head is made of high quality material for strength and durability
Loads by suction, filler pump or cartridge
Packaging Package Included 1 x Handheld Grease Gun
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99||USD$ 15.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?