Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Handle Grip Material Rubber(Handle Grips)
Aluminium Alloy(Handlebar Ends)
Features Features The bicycle handle grips incorporate the handlebar ends, which will provides you more convenience
Ergonomic design of the bicycle handle grips adds even more comfort and control for you
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Handle Grips
- The bicycle handle grips incorporate the handlebar ends, which will provides you more convenience
- Ergonomic design of the bicycle handle grips adds even more comfort and control for you
- This bicycle handle grips offer maximum comfort and the best possible pressure distribution, and you will surely enjoy biking
- This kind of handlebar grips are designed for fast and secure installation
- Non-slip design of the bicycle grips keep you from skidding when your hands have sweat especially in hot summer days
- Made of high quality rubber material mainly, the bicycle grips are soft to touch and you can hold them tightly without any discomfort
- Handle Grips Material: Rubber
- Handlebar Ends Material: Aluminium Alloy
- The comfortable ergonomic design of bicycle handle grips can help to avoid hand pain
- They will help you to have more postures and posture angle conversion
- With these bike handlebar grips, your bike will look cool enough and you will always be excited
- The handlebar ends are made of good aluminium alloy, and you can use them for a long time
- The sturdy handlebar ends will ensure the durability of bicycle handle grips and you can install them easily
How to Get Handlebar Grips Off:
- Unscrew the switch housing from one of the handlebars. The housing is usually held by two Torx screws
- Pull the switch housing apart and carefully move it aside. Do not damage the wires coming from the switch housing
- Slide a flat head screwdriver under the handlebar grip, from the switch side
- Wiggle the screwdriver until you can push it about an inch under the handlebar grips, then pry up on the screwdriver and spray some glass cleaner into the space between the handlebar and the handlebar grip
- Keep pushing and wiggling the screwdriver farther into the handlebar grips. Spray more window cleaner each time you push the screwdriver deeper into the grip
- Slide the screwdriver all around the circumference of the handlebar when you have inserted the screwdriver almost completely into the handlebar grip
- Grab the handlebar grip firmly with your hand and twist it. Pull the grip toward the edge of the handlebar as it begins to twist. Keep pulling and twisting until the grip comes off the handlebar
- Repeat the entire process with the opposite handlebar grip
How to Put on Handlebar Grips:
- Remove the old grips. You can cut them off with a utility knife if you are careful not to scratch the handlebar. Or you can lift the side of the grip with a screwdriver and squirt water, window cleaner, hairspray, or WD-40 under the grip and twist it off. If you have an air compressor, you can also shoot a blast of air under the grip to pop it off
- Clean the handlebar with rubbing alcohol, and wash the new grips in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry the new grips thoroughly
- Spray hairspray on the handlebar and inside the grip. Slide and twist the grip onto the handlebar
- Let the new grips set overnight. You want to make sure the hairspray has dried completely before use
- If your grips tend to slip, or if you use your bike in extreme conditions, you can wire the grips down. Wrap a piece of wire once around both ends of each grip. Wind the ends together until the wire pinches the grip to the bar. Trim the ends of the wire, leaving a half-inch tail. Tuck the tail carefully out of the way, working it into the grip with pliers
- 1 x Pair of Handle Grips
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.32||USD$ 26.19||USD$ 25.06||USD$ 23.55||USD$ 23.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.