Customers Also Bought
- These bike handlebar grips will go together with the two vice handlebars
- Ergonomic design of these bike handlebar grips adds even more comfort and control
- This bicycle handle grip offers maximum comfort and the best possible pressure distribution
- These bike handlebar grips are for fast and secure installation
- Non-slip design rubber handle grips keep you from skidding when your hands with sweat
- When riding but by accident injury, these bike handbar grips can protect you to a great extent
- The design of our sport bicycle handlebar grips accord with ergonomics
- The ergonomic bicycle handlebar grips are made of composite materials with high quality raw material
- The weight of these ergonomic bicycle handlebar grips is very light
- The texture of these sport bicycle handlebar grips is very soft so as to realize shock absorption
- The item adopts secure lock screw design
- Color: Gray & Black
- Material: Gel
- The appearance of these ergonomic bicycle handlebar grips are fine and make you feel comfortable while holding them
- Avoid hand pain with these comfortable ergonomic design grips
- It will add you to have more posture and postures angle conversion
- If you are find sport bicycle handlebar grips, we are your best choice
- With these bike handlebar grips, your bike will also look cool enough
How to Replace Handlebar Tape:
- Unscrew or pry off the caps on the ends of the handlebars. Set them aside
- Lift the edges of the brake hoods and fold them forward
- Unwrap the old tape and discard it
- With a coarse dishwashing pad or your fingers, remove any leftover glue
- Find the two short pieces of tape, a few inches long, in the package of new tape. If the short pieces are not there, cut one 4-inch strip from the end of each roll
- Put the first short strip over the small metal band holding the brake handles onto the handlebars, if the tape has glue on the back. Push the excess tape under the edge of the brake hood
- Put a piece of black electrical tape on each end of the short strip and apply as directed above if the tape is not adhesive. Repeat on the other side of the bars
- Cut two 5-inch pieces of black electrical tape. Hang them nearby to use later
- Use one roll of tape per side
- Starting at the handlebar's far end - the bottom of the curl - wind the tape one full turn counterclockwise around the bar
- Angle the tape slightly forward and begin winding it along the bar, after completing the first turn, overlapping each layer about 1/2 inch over the last one
- Wind until you reach the brake. Stop at the strip of tape applied earlier
- Run the tape diagonally from the bottom to the top of the brake, to wind over the brake handle, from the back of the bar
- At the top of the bar, wind the tape over the brake and return to your starting point at the back of the handlebar and the bottom of the brake
- Wrap the tape halfway around the bar beneath the brake, then go diagonally back to the top. Wind the tape over the brake and return to the bottom
- Wind to the top and begin wrapping the top of the handlebar
- Continue winding counterclockwise, overlapping about 1/2 inch with each layer, until you are out of tape
- Secure the end of handlebar tape with one of the pieces of electrical tape cut earlier
- Unfold the brake hood over the new tape. Replace the plug in the handlebar end
- Do the other side of the handlebars with the second roll of tape
- 1 x Pair of Bicycle Handlebar Grips
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.22||USD$ 33.25||USD$ 32.27||USD$ 30.98||USD$ 30.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.