Customers Also Bought
- Self-sleep mode design of this Removable Disk Cartridge can extends their lifespan
- This removable hard disk is almost instantaneous minimizing backup and restore time
- You'll never run out of storage space, simply add more removable cartridges as your data needs expand
- This removable hard disk is easy to use backup solution
- This disk cartridge is seismic resistance and dustproof
- Removable Hard Disk is easy to install and plug and play
- Size: 212.6 x 120 x 16mm/5.2 x 3.1 x 0.6in(L x W x H)
- Material: Magnalium
- With this Hard Disk Storage you could share your digital picture or video with friends if like
- The hard disk cartridge is designed with USB interface to allow you easily operate
- Consistent performance and attractive rectangle shape design makes it never out of date
- With a USB you can use this Hard Disk Storage at any laptops
- The large capacity of this Hard Disk Cartridge can store a lot of pictures
How to Put Storage Hard Drives to Sleep When Not Using Them:
Putting a computer's hard drives to sleep when they're not in use not only extends their lifespan, but also saves you money by reducing power consumption. Configuring them to shut down after a certain period of inactivity (based on how that particular system is used) will significantly reduce the amount of resources wasted during downtime.
- Open your "Start" menu and click "Control Panel." If you don't see it, look under "Settings."
- Open the "Power Management" icon
- Click "Change Plan settings" next to the power plan you wish to have the hard drives go to sleep for. For most desktops, this will be the "High Performance" or "Always On" power plan
- Click "Change advanced power settings" and double-click "Hard disk" from the list
- Double-click "Turn off hard disk after." You'll see "On battery:" (if you have one) and "Plugged in:" as your options. Click on each to set the amount of minutes the hard drive needs to be idle before the system puts it to sleep. When you've finished making your adjustments, press "OK" and then "Save changes" to save your settings
How to Choose a Backup Storage Device:
Time was, you could back up everything on your computer with floppy disks. Today, when one sound or graphics file could well be larger than a disk, it would be difficult to back up even your documents on floppies, let alone your applications. Luckily, there are better options, including Zip disks, CD writers, tape drives, and external hard disks. You can also compress your backed-up files so they take up less space.
- Determine the quantity and approximate file sizes you will be backing up.
- Figure out the quantity and file sizes of any documents or applications you want to archive permanently to a backup device or removable media
- Plan for that amount to grow in the future
- Figure your budget for a backup storage device and removable media to use with it
- Consider if you plan to archive photographs or scanned files, need portability of media or the drive itself, wish to record music for playback on other equipment, or need ease of use. Weigh these factors along with your need to back up files
- Figure the cost per MB of media for each drive you are considering. Zip drives themselves are cheap, but the disks are not
- Buy a 100MB Zip drive if you need limited storage capability (less than 1 GB). An external parallel-port or USB Zip drive provides the most versatility and portability. Buy a 250MB Zip drive if your storage needs are moderate (a few GB)
- Buy an internal Zip drive if you will only use the drive for backup and you can install it yourself (installation fees add up)
- Buy a CD-RW drive if your storage needs are moderate and you will regularly back up more than 500 MB of data
- Buy a Jaz drive or tape backup drive if you will be backing up large amounts of data regularly
- Buy an external hard disk if you need a lot of space, won't be keeping old backups, and you don't need portability
- 1 x Hard Disk Cartridge
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.04||USD$ 13.50||USD$ 12.95||USD$ 12.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.