Customers Also Bought
- Material: ABS Plastic
- HDD Specifications: Suitable for all 2.5 "& 3.5" SATA
- LED Indication: Hard drive status light - blue, hard disk storage - Red
- Output Interface: USB2.0
- Transmission Rate: 480Mbp (USB2.0)
- Support Operating System: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/VISTA/Win7/MAC OS 9.X
- Power Specifications: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ +85°C
- Operating Relative Humidity: +5°C ~ +90°C
- Storage Temperature: -10 °C ~ +95°C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0°C ~ +90°C
- Universal USB hard drive docking station is very easy to install and extract the hard disk, especially for frequent users of the data exchange
- Best hard drive docking station supports USB3.0 high speed transmission interface, the transmission speed of up to 5.0Gb/sec
- Universal hard drive docking station supports for high-speed e-SATA interface, the transmission speed can reach 3.0Gb/sec
- Down to support USB2.0, the speed can reach 480Mb/sec
- USB hard drive docking station supports all 2.5 "& 3.5" SATA (Serial) hard
- LED signal lights, power and hard disk read and write real-time status display
- Hard drive docking station gives a more convenience way of plugging 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD into this special design USB docking station at the same time
- Hard drive dock gives you the flexibility of connecting the IDE/SATA(I/II)hard drive to your computer via USB 2.0 or SATA connection without opening up your computer case or installing into an enclosure
- Lightweight, compact and portable design, HDD docking station is easy to carry
- Made of high quality, the USB hard drive docking station can be used for a long time
- Back with USB, SATA port and other buttons of it is convenient to use
How Does a Docking Station Work?
Introduction to Docking Stations
- Docking stations allow a laptop user to connect to more peripherals than he might otherwise be able to. In essence, a docking station allows a laptop to be hooked up to the device as a full-fledged work station when in the office, while the user maintains the portability of a laptop when he disconnects the computer from the device
- The docking station is a piece of hardware that contains the ports that will be needed by the machine to perform certain tasks such as printers, plotters, monitors, and many other computer controlled devices. Often, the docking station plugs into the USB port on the back of the laptop when the device is connected to the computer
How Docking Stations Operate
- Docking stations allow more ports and sometimes peripherals. They are often made by third party manufacturers to supplement the more popular models of laptops, but as the market for these devices increases, more notebook manufacturers are offering them. Electrical power is supplied to these units either through the laptop itself, or through a power supply included with the docking station. Docking station drivers control the operation of the device and the peripherals attached to it
Extra Peripherals for a Laptop and the Mobility
- One of the more popular uses for a docking station is to connect netbooks (a class of computer officially known as Ultra Mobile PCs) to larger monitors or to allow a laptop. Gamers find the docking stations convenient to attach a notebook with their favorite games on it to a monitor capable of higher resolution than their laptop screens
- The idea of the docking station is to combine the greater expansion capabilities of the desktop computers with the portability of the laptop. When the peripherals that are attached to the docking station are no longer needed or the user needs to go, he can unhook his laptop from the docking station and take his notebook with him
How to Remove a Docking Station?
A docking station connects laptops and devices such as PDAs and smart phones to your computer. A docking station allows a direct connection between your desktop computer and portable devices, making it easier to transfer data and files such as presentations, contacts and documents. If you are moving to a new desktop or troubleshooting the docking station, you may want to disconnect it, which takes about two minutes to complete
- Remove any device hooked up to your docking station. Close your network connection before disconnecting your docking station
- Hit the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in your system tray. Find the connection your docking station is on and select it. Wait until you are prompted that it is OK to remove the docking station. The prompt varies depending on the operating system
- Physically disconnect the docking station from your computer. Typically, the connection is made with a rectangular USB cord and slot. Find this connection and slide the USB cord out of the slot. Disconnect all other cords from the docking station
- 1 x Hard Drive Docking Station
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.36||USD$ 27.37||USD$ 26.39||USD$ 25.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.