Customers Also Bought
- Lightweight 3.5Inch Plastic Hard Drive Protective Case for you to choose
- Fit for 3.5Inch disk
- Made of high quality material, 3.5Inch Hard Drive Protective Carrying Case can be used for long time
- This 3.5Inch Plastic Hard Drive Protective Carrying Case is easy to use and portable to carry
- A nice gift for someone special or yourself
- Material: Plastic
- Wonderful 3.5Inch Plastic Hard Drive Enclosure for you to choose
- High quality 3.5Inch Hard Drive Enclosure Protective Carrying Case for you
- Light weight design of this 3.5Inch External Hard Drive Enclosure
- Put on a grounding strap to protect the hard drive against static electricity
- Because of the external Hard Drive Protective Case, you're less likely to damage it than you are an internal hard drive
The Dropped External Hard Drive Won't Show Up
- External hard drives contain hard disks just like the ones in your computer. Hard drive enclosures convert your internal hard disk into a portable device, allowing you to instantly connect your hard disk to any computer that supports USB 2.0
- Because of the external hard drive's protective case, you're less likely to damage it than you are an internal hard drive -- particularly if you drop the device on a hard surface. However, you can jostle the contents of the enclosure, disconnecting the hard drive from the USB interface
- Put on a grounding strap to protect the hard drive against static electricity. Disconnect the AC adapter and USB cable from the dropped external hard drive's back panel. Unscrew the face plate secured to the back panel
- Slide the cover off the enclosure. Loosen any screws securing the hard drive to the enclosure
- Slide the hard drive out of the enclosure. Check the circuit board inside the enclosure for any signs of damage, such as cracks or bent pins. If you see any signs of physical damage, you'll need to replace the enclosure or system board
- Line up the slots on the rear of the hard drive with the hard drive interface on the circuit board. Place the hard drive into the enclosure and secure it to the circuit board
- Screw the hard drive into place. Slide the case over the enclosure and secure the face plate to the external hard drive
- Reconnect the AC adapter and USB cable to the dropped external drive. If Windows fails to detect the drive, test the external hard drive on a different computer. If the computer still fails to recognize the hard drive, you may need to replace the enclosure, the hard drive or both
- 1 x Hard Drive Protecting Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.25||USD$ 8.84||USD$ 8.47||USD$ 8.13||USD$ 7.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.