Customers Also Bought
- Sophisticated sewing techniques make the mens pants durable
- The mens pants will give you soft hand and comfortable feel
- Made of high quality material, breathable, durable and comfortable
- They are fashionable enough as a perfect gift for someone special or treat for you
- This trendy mens pants will forever change the way you look and feel in your clothes
- This pair of comfortable men harem pants have cool appeal and instant style
- They are perfect gifts for someone special or treats for you
- Stay at the forefront of style with this pair of fine detail and fashion design men harem pants
- These men's cotton harem pants can be match with a variety of clothing
- You'll love this pair of men's cheap harem pants for the freedom of movement and soft comfort
- These men's pants will become a staple in your wardrobe
- Material: Cotton
- Harem mens pants are eye-catching and stylish and these men's pants will become a staple in your wardrobe
- Made of high quality material, breathable, durable and comfortable, and layer design will make you stand out from the crowd
- Button decoration will catch your eyes, sophisticated sewing techniques also make the mens pants durable
- High quality cotton gives you a sense of texture
- You'll love this pair of men harem pants for the freedom of movement and soft comfort
- Pocket design makes it convenient to keep your little things and gives you more spaces, you'll love it
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure Men's Pants:
Sometimes it may be difficult for men to find pants that fit them correctly. If a man is looking for comfort, he might buy pants that are too big. The pants could also be too long or short. There is a way to ensure that you purchase the correct size pant. If you know your measurements, finding pants that fit becomes easier. Pants that fit well can enhance your appearance and give you a neater style and look
- A. Measure Your Waist: Place the measuring tape an inch over your belly button. While measuring, stand up straight and do not hold your stomach in. Add another inch to the measurement to find your waist size. Most stores carry waist sizes that range form 30 to 42 inches
- B. Measure Your Hips: Place the measuring tape directly across the hip bone area. Usually a man's hip area is almost the same measurement as his waist. But sometimes the waist area is bigger then the hips. If the waist is much bigger than the hip, the fit may be baggy around the crotch area and legs. Buy pants that fit the largest part of you and get them professionally altered to fit your body
- C. Measure Your Crotch: Measure the crotch length by starting at the front center waistline and extending your tape measure in between the legs and up to the back center waistline. The crotch depth is measured by sitting on a chair and measuring from the side waist to the chair seat
- D. Thigh: measure around fullest part of upper leg while standing
- E. Measure Your Inseam: Place the measuring tape at your natural crotch to get your inseam Measurement. Let the tape fall until it reaches the top of your shoe. Pants should cover the top of the shoe, but they should never touch the floor. They should stop right over the back heel area of your shoe. Wear the shoes that you will most often wear with the pair of pants you are fitting. Shoes make a difference in the inseam measurement
- F. Measure Pants for Hemming: When measuring pants for hemming, consider the width of the pant leg, as skinner pants can be hemmed shorter and wide-legged pants look better longer. Measure pants for hemming, make sure each side is equal
The History of Harem Pants:
- In the mind of the average westerner, the latest fashion trend known as harem pants might seem more like a throwback to those few years covering the late 1980's and early 1990's. Although we might reminisce with a smile the phrase "Hammer time!", the history of harem pants runs much deeper than a simple vintage look from a not too distant period in fashion
- The current fashion trend known as harem pants can be traced back nearly 2,000 years to the traditional garments known as salvars worn in western and southwestern Asia. The pants are known there by many names depending on the region, and they are can be worn by both men and women. Some variations on the name for the style of pants are salwar, shalvar, or shalvaar
- In Persian, the word literally means pants, as it is the Persians who first developed pants as a form of garment. Unlike in the past when garments were intended to promote modesty, modern versions of the salvars worn by women feature slits on the sides up to the waistline with the waist area slung low over the hips - although this style is mostly reserved for parties and other social functions. Also in some modern cultures of western Asia, harem pants are known as Kurdish pants, and it is not uncommon for families to have these pants on hand as comfortable house clothing into which their guests may change when lounging
- In western culture, these baggy pants were introduced as a women's article of clothing in the mid-1800's, although at the time they soon came to be known as "bloomers" and "Turkish trousers". These women's pants were known as bloomers because of early women's rights advocate Amelia Bloomer's penchant for wearing the trousers and for the fact the style of trouser originates in western Asia. They were marketed as a form of women's dress that would allow for an active lifestyle without compromising a woman's decency, but they failed to catch on and were rejected by western society at large until their reintroduction again in the early 1900's
- In 1909, harem pants were brought back into the fashion collective consciousness by French designer Paul Poiret, with the pants being worn below a tunic draped over the upper body. Unfortunately this trend failed as well, and harem pants were again relegated to being worn for women's sports. Women and girls who participated in active sports and in physical education type settings wore pants resembling the modern harem pant, i.e. baggy short pants drawn together at the knees, up through the 1980's. Women wore knee length undergarments known as bloomers or knickers throughout this same time period
- In more recent times and like the garments from which they take their inspiration, harem pants are a fashion trend that is not confined to just women or men. In the late 1980's and early 1990's, harem pants were again brought into the main stream by the quirky stylings of then hip-hop superstar MC Hammer. The style was worn by both men and women, and confined more to a younger consumer group
- As of 2009, harem pants are making a comeback. But unlike their late twentieth century forerunner, today's harem pants are proving to be a fashion statement to be made by the sleek, sophisticated, and chic. Modern harem pants are a sort of cross between a short skirt and skinny jeans, and you get the benefits of both without any of the shortcomings. The legs are typically fitted at the knees with a loose, baggy crotch area made to look as if it were designed for a skirt. It might sound off the wall, but it makes for a great unconventional look with abundant possibilities for completing your look
- 1 x Mens Pants
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.38||USD$ 22.36||USD$ 18.33||USD$ 12.97||USD$ 12.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.