Customers Also Bought
- 28 Holes diatonic
- It has Key of C
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%
- Precision die punches to ensure plates with unparalleled air tightness
- Improved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)
- Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to clean
- Dynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmonica
- Super-fast response at all volume levels
- Easily adjustability for overblows
- Materials: Plastic(Comb) & Stainless steel (Plates) & Copper (Seat board )
- Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200% .This keeps the sharp edges of the stainless steel plates (found on most harps) from harming your lips. Chances are your favorite player has several of these harmonicas in his case
- Super-fast response at all volume levels .The double row of holes on Best Harmonica creates music with a distinctive vibrating (vibrato) effect
- This special tuning enables the player to make the tremolo sound which is especially popular for ballads, gospel, and folk music. Besides the tremolo best harmonica the octave tuned instruments are the most popular instruments for traditional and folk music
- This Best Harmonica is produced by the bottom row of holes and the top row of holes being played at the same time and tuned to the same note, with the top row tuned just slightly higher
- This Swan SW28 28 Holes Key of C Tremolo Harmonica Musical Instruments is a good choice Harmonica for Beginners. The Special 28 Holes Harmonica is the go-to harp for harmonica players of any style, Key of C. Airtight construction provides increased responsiveness plastic provides comfort and it's smoother on the lips, preventing chafing
How to Play the Harmonica:
- Play breathing through the harmonica, not thinking about blowing or sucking
- Practice breathing with your diaphragm, not your lungs
- Breathe from as deep as you can get - roughly speaking, lungs equals chest, diaphragm equals stomach
- Do breathing exercises like meditation or aerobics. Pay attention to where you are breathing from
- Inhale and exhale slowly. Breath control is as important for harmonica playing as it is for singing
- Practice playing a note on the harmonica and holding it as long as possible, being careful not to get dizzy
- Practice breathing in and out as fast as you can. Think of a panting dog
- Start on a diatonic harmonica with a simple tune like "Oh, Susannah," which is usually played by ear
- Play this and other simple tunes in first position ("straight harp"), where the key of the song is the same as the key of the harmonica
- Play these songs in the middle range (middle octave) of the harmonica, which gives you the full diatonic scale without requiring any bends
How Does a Harmonica Work?
- Three Types of Harmonicas: Harmonicas are commonly called mouth organs. All harmonicas have two rows of holes, an upper and a lower row. Each hole contains two reeds. There are three different kinds of harmonica. Plain harmonicas have ten tone holes. Each hole produces two notes. Concert harmonicas also have two rows of holes, which each produce two notes, but the notes produced by the upper holes are pitched one octave (eight notes) higher than the notes produced by the lower holes. The third type of harmonica is the chromatic harmonica. This has a sliding metal plate that can be adjusted so that the harmonica will play sharps and flats
- Playing a Harmonica: Harmonica players use several techniques to make music. The pitches move up the scale from the left to the right of the harmonica, which is held in the left hand. When the players blow through one of the holes, one pitch is produced. When they suck air back through the same hole, the next pitch is produced. To control where the air goes, the players do tonguing. They cover up one hole with their tongue. They can also create a vibrato effect where the notes fade in and out very rapidly by quickly opening and closing their hand over the instrument
- Changing Keys: Each harmonica can only play one key. To change keys the player must change harmonicas. So, if a harmonica player is really an expert, she will carry a case full of several harmonicas because many songs involve more than one key. Most harmonica players start out by playing a harmonica that is in the key of C. There are neither sharps nor flats in the key of C. Another way to change keys with a harmonica is to play a chromatic harmonica and to become adept at adjusting the metal slides to reach the sharps and flats
How to Choose a Harmonica:
There's a wide variety of harmonicas to choose from, so how to decide which one is best for you? This is largely a matter of personal preference, but a few tips may help you make a more educated decision
Which Harmonica Is the Best?
- Go to a music store that offers more than just one brand of harmonica to get a good selection
- Look for harmonica models that come in more than just one or two keys - commonly C and G for diatonic harmonicas
- Expect a price range between $25 and $40 for a decent diatonic harmonica. As a rule of thumb, you won't get a good harmonica for $5, but you don't have to pay more than $50, either
- Consider the most popular models among pros, such as (in no particular order) the Hohner Marine Band, Hohner Blues Harp, Lee Oskar Major Diatonic, Hering Blues, Hohner Golden Melody and Hohner Big River
Should You Get a Wood, Metal or Plastic Comb?
- Start with a plastic comb harmonica. Wood combs tend to swell up and to be less airtight and rougher on the lips than plastic or metal combs
- Consider the Lee Oskar Major Diatonic, Hohner Big River, Hohner Special 20 and Hering Blues (again, in no particular order)
- Try different combs and/or different models for different keys and different types of music. That way, you'll find out which ones suit you best
Which Keys Should You Get?
- Choose the key depending on what kind of music you're going to play
- Get harmonicas in the keys of C, A, D and G first - the keys for cross-harp playing with guitarists who like the keys of G, E, A and D
- Get harmonicas later in the keys of F and Bb
- Obtain, finally, the keys of E, B, Eb, Ab and Gb/F-sharp
- Have all 12 keys eventually so you can play with any song regardless of key
- 1 x Harmonica
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.60||USD$ 8.47||USD$ 8.33||USD$ 8.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.