Customers Also Bought
- Kids will have a blast decorating and playing their own musical instruments
- Perfect for playing a little music anywhere
- Designed especially for harmonica players
- Easy to play metal instrument
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing & Copper Base Plate
- 16 Holes C Tremolo Harmonica
Learn How to Play Harmonica:
The harmonica is a fun, simple instrument used in a variety of musical styles, ranging from rock and country to blues and folk. The harmonica is easy for a beginner to pick up and make sound with, and it has a lot of room for virtuosity and expert playing as well. Most harmonicas are diatonic, meaning they play in a single key and feature ten holes. The first four holes play chords, while the other holes play single notes.
Holding the Harmonica:
- Most diatonic harmonics will feature numbers on their topsides. The harmonica should be held with these numbers facing upwards since they'll act as a guide while you're playing. Pinch each side of the harmonica between your thumb and index fingers. Some harmonica players will prefer to "choke up" on the instrument and grip it closer to the junction between their thumb and forefinger, though holding it with only your fingertips is certainly acceptable. The extra three fingers on each hand should be free to move around. Wiggling these fingers while playing will create a vibrato sound as you play, an effect that might be desirable for some songs
- Don't get in the habit of cupping your fingers and hands over the harmonica. Although using this technique might make the harmonica sound richer and fuller to you, the fact is that you're creating a muffled sound for your audience. During a live performance or recording session, you'll want to be in the habit of pinching the harmonica instead of cupping it
Playing Your First Notes:
- As long as you're holding the harmonica correctly, you don't have to make any special preparations before playing. Simply pick up the harmonica and blow. You'll notice that breathing in the harmonica, known as a "draw," makes sound, too, and the note it produces is different than blowing. This is an important facet of harmonica playing. The notes and chords on a harmonica are arranged in ascending order from left to right, just like on a piano. Hold the harmonica within your lips, instead of on your lips, as you play. Keep your lips in the exact same position as you move the harmonica around to play different notes
- One of the most important techniques to master early on is the ability to play single notes. This is done by only projecting air through a single hole of the harmonica at a time. You can do this by puckering your lips as if you were kissing the harmonica in order to direct a thinner stream of air through the instrument
- 1 x 16 Holes Key of C Tremolo Harmonica Musical Instrument
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.71||USD$ 6.67||USD$ 6.63||USD$ 6.58||USD$ 6.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?