Customers Also Bought
- This 16 hole 64 tone key Chromatic Harmonica has different chromatic tunes
- C Key
- The double row of holes on this 16 Holes Harmonica (with one slightly sharp and the other slightly flat) creates music with a distinctive vibrating (vibrato) effect
- This special Chromatic Harmonica enables the player to make the tremolo sound which is especially popular for ballads, gospel and folk music
- This 64 Tone Harmonica has comfortable neck brace and sturdy frame
- Each Chromatic Harmonica has double holes with durable body
- Material: Copper(Shell); Copper(Base Plate)
- This Chromatic Harmonica enables the player to make the tremolo sound which is especially popular for ballads, gospel and folk music
- This Chromatic Harmonica is most often heard within the classical and jazz styles. The 64 Tone Harmonica provides a clear and powerful sound without the need for valves
- This attractive and robust 16 Holes Harmonica is a quality staple for beginners and a sure performer for seasoned veterans
- Unique in style and sound, the molded one-piece housing enables the player to achieve a warm, round tone
- Comfortable neck brace and sturdy frame
- This Chromatic Harmonica is designed to play every complete scale in any key
How to Play the Harmonica:
- Play breathing through the harmonica, not thinking about blowing or sucking
- Practice breathing with your diaphragm, not your lungs
- Breathe from as deep as you can get - roughly speaking, lungs equals chest, diaphragm equals stomach
- Do breathing exercises like meditation or aerobics. Pay attention to where you are breathing from
- Inhale and exhale slowly. Breath control is as important for harmonica playing as it is for singing
- Practice playing a note on the harmonica and holding it as long as possible, being careful not to get dizzy
- Practice breathing in and out as fast as you can. Think of a panting dog
- Start on a diatonic harmonica with a simple tune like "Oh, Susannah," which is usually played by ear
- Play this and other simple tunes in first position ("straight harp"), where the key of the song is the same as the key of the harmonica
- Play these songs in the middle range (middle octave) of the harmonica, which gives you the full diatonic scale without requiring any bends
- 1 x Harmonica
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.02||USD$ 43.45||USD$ 41.88||USD$ 39.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.