Customers Also Bought
- Kids will have a blast decorating and playing their own musical instruments
- Perfect for playing a little music anywhere
- Designed especially for harmonica players
- Easy to play metal instrument
- Material: Aluminum Hull & Copper Base Plate
- 16 Holes 32 Tone Key of C Tremolo Harmonica
Learn How to Play Harmonica:
The harmonica is a fun, simple instrument used in a variety of musical styles, ranging from rock and country to blues and folk. The harmonica is easy for a beginner to pick up and make sound with, and it has a lot of room for virtuosity and expert playing as well. Most harmonicas are diatonic, meaning they play in a single key and feature ten holes. The first four holes play chords, while the other holes play single notes.
Holding the Harmonica:
- Most diatonic harmonics will feature numbers on their topsides. The harmonica should be held with these numbers facing upwards since they'll act as a guide while you're playing. Pinch each side of the harmonica between your thumb and index fingers. Some harmonica players will prefer to "choke up" on the instrument and grip it closer to the junction between their thumb and forefinger, though holding it with only your fingertips is certainly acceptable. The extra three fingers on each hand should be free to move around. Wiggling these fingers while playing will create a vibrato sound as you play, an effect that might be desirable for some songs
- Don't get in the habit of cupping your fingers and hands over the harmonica. Although using this technique might make the harmonica sound richer and fuller to you, the fact is that you're creating a muffled sound for your audience. During a live performance or recording session, you'll want to be in the habit of pinching the harmonica instead of cupping it
Playing Your First Notes:
- As long as you're holding the harmonica correctly, you don't have to make any special preparations before playing. Simply pick up the harmonica and blow. You'll notice that breathing in the harmonica, known as a "draw," makes sound, too, and the note it produces is different than blowing. This is an important facet of harmonica playing. The notes and chords on a harmonica are arranged in ascending order from left to right, just like on a piano. Hold the harmonica within your lips, instead of on your lips, as you play. Keep your lips in the exact same position as you move the harmonica around to play different notes
- One of the most important techniques to master early on is the ability to play single notes. This is done by only projecting air through a single hole of the harmonica at a time. You can do this by puckering your lips as if you were kissing the harmonica in order to direct a thinner stream of air through the instrument
- 1 x 16 Holes 32 Tone Key of C Tremolo Harmonica Musical Instrument
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rs. 631.00||Rs. 625.00||Rs. 620.00||Rs. 612.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.