Customers Also Bought
General Model SW24H-1 Brand Swan Spec Condition New Features Features The harmonica are primarily used in ballads, folk, reggae & gospel music
Best choice for the beginning harmonica player or musician who wants to learn the harmonica
It is easier to play, and better sounding than many harps
Requires very little air to produce sweet tones
Beautiful design is very popular
Packaging Package Included 1 x Tremolo Harmonica
- The harmonica are primarily used in ballads, folk, reggae & gospel music
- Best choice for the beginning harmonica player or musician who wants to learn the harmonica
- It is easier to play, and better sounding than many harps
- Requires very little air to produce sweet tones
- Beautiful design is very popular
- Beautiful design of this tremolo harmonica is very popular
- It is easy t play for the beginning harmonica player
How to Play Tremolo Harmonica
- A tremolo harmonica is mostly used for folk music and is played throughout the world. It is an instrument that has two reeds, giving each note its distinctive sound, or tremor. The reeds are tuned slightly apart, with one reed slightly sharp and the other reed slightly flat, to give it a unique sound. Generally, the player draws and blows on two reeds at once, but a highly skilled player can separate the reeds to achieve a more dynamic effect
- Blow in and out of each hole, which is known as the draw and blow. Listen to the sound. Blowing into both holes at once achieves the vibrato effect. Draw both holes and then blow both holes. Again, listen to the effect. Practice one hole and then both
- Experiment with lip movements. Changing the shape of the lips on each hole will produce a slightly different sound and a different tone. Remain relaxed. Tight lips will produce a harsher sound and relaxed lips a more rounded and open sound. Determine which your prefer
- Tip the instrument as you play, and hold it in a relaxed manner. This will also change the tone and notes slightly. Experiment with different types of holds and different positions. Remember the ones you like the best
- Find the scale. Do-re-mi-fa-sol-la-ti-do. Practice the scale, using individual holes and both holes. Listen to the tone and the vibrato effect. Practice running up and down the instrument. Listen to the sounds and remember where they are on the instrument. Relaxation and ease are important to playing
- Find different chords. Using different holds, lip movements, and the draw and hold, chords will be achieved. Try different comb
- 1 x Tremolo Harmonica
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.29||USD$ 14.95||USD$ 14.61||USD$ 14.15||USD$ 14.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.