Customers Also Bought
- The Christmas hat is perfect for Christmas and holiday decoration
- This beautiful Christmas ornament lets your Christmas tree more attractive and wonderful with antler decor
- Christmas ornament brings your family more happiness and will surely leave best memory for you
- The material of this Christmas ornament is pretty environment friendly for you to deal with
- It will bring festive atmosphere to your family
- This Christmas hat with button batteries has LED lighting decoration
- Material: Lint & Cloth & PVC Plastic
- Size: 19 x 19cm/7.5 x 7.5in(W x H)
- Color: Red
- With red antler decor, the Christmas hat can let your Christmas tree more attractive and wonderful
- The stylish and unique design brings your family more happiness and will surely leave good memory for you
- The material of red antler decor is environment friendly for you to deal with
- Made of high quality material, the Christmas ornament can keep you warm and lovely when you put on it
- The Christmas hat will impress you deeply with lovely design and good material
How to Make a Santa Claus Hat:
- Measure around the circumference of your head. Divide this measurement in half, then add an inch. Draw the bottom line of a triangle on a sheet of newspaper using this measurement. Measure to the center of this line and then straight up for 18 inches. The top of this line is the top point of the triangle
- Draw lines connecting the point with each end of the triangle bottom. Cut out the triangle. Measure down an inch from the point and cut the point off. This is your Santa Claus hat pattern
- Fold 1/2 yard of red felt in half, creating two layers. Place the pattern on the felt and pin through both layers. Cut out the hat shape
- Pin the side edges of the felt triangles together. Sew the pinned edges using a 1/2-inch seam allowance. Do not turn right-side out
- Cut two strips of white fake fur 3 inches wide by the length of the paper triangle's bottom edge. Place the two strips together with the right sides facing and the edges matching. Pin the short ends together. Sew the pinned edges, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance. The sewn strips are now a ring. Do not turn the ring right side out
- Slip the ring over the bottom of the hat. Match the bottom edge of the ring with the bottom edge of the hat and pin. Sew the pinned ring to the Santa Claus hat, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance. Trim this seam to 1/8 inch
- Turn the hat right side out. Flip the white fur brim to the outside of the hat. Run a comb along the seams of the fur to pull out the fur that was caught in the stitches
- Apply hot glue to the peak of the Santa Claus hat. Place a 2-inch white pom-pom over the glue and hold until the glue has cooled
How to Make Felt Christmas Ornaments:
- Choose felt in a variety of colors. Use colors that complement your ornament shapes. For example, use brown felt for gingerbread people shapes, green felt for Christmas tree shapes and yellow felt for star shapes
- Gather holiday cookie cutters for templates, or patterns, for your ornament shapes. Cookie cutters can be of any size you desire
- Place cookie cutters on the felt and trace around the outside of the cookie cutter with a pen or pencil. Once you have traced the desired number of shapes, use scissors to cut the shapes from the felt
- Use a paper punch to cut out a small circle at the top of each shape
- Decorate your shapes with glitter and glued-on buttons and beads. You can also use felt cutouts in contrasting colors to decorate your ornament. Allow glue to dry thoroughly
- Thread a 5-inch or 6-inch piece of narrow cording or ribbon through the hole at the top of each ornament for a hanger and knot the ends
- 1 x Christmas Hat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.39||USD$ 10.39||USD$ 10.39||USD$ 10.39||USD$ 10.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?