Customers Also Bought
- The unique large-brimmed design of this letter patterned casquette hats protect your head from the sunshine
- This fashion cap is the best choice for you
- This fashion cap I introduce to you will suit you very well and you will love it very much
- Made of high quality material this fashion cap is comfortable to touch and durable for you to wear long time
- When you wear this stylish cap, you will stand out in the crowd
- Specially designed for those girls who like going out so much but can not find a well designed cool hat
- Material: Cotton
- Brim: 8cm/3.2in
- Circumference: 54-60cm/21.3-23.6in
- This letter patterned casquette hats I introduce to you will suit you very well and you will love it very much
- Made of high quality material this Letter Patterned Casquette Hats is comfortable to touch and durable for you to wear long time
- When you wear this Letter Patterned Casquette Hats, you will stand out in the crowd
- Baseball cap is a wonderful gift for yourself or your friends
- Show your difference and chic with this cool and stylish cap, it is easy to go with any outfits
How to Wash a Baseball Cap:
Everyone loves to sport their favorite team on a ball cap, but not everyone likes the funk that develops over time. If you can see wavy lines of stink coming from the inside of your ball cap, perhaps it's time to consider giving it a wash. Most hats today can stand up to a good washing that will keep your hat looking fresh
- Find out what your hat is made of by reading the tag inside. If your hat is older and doesn't have a tag, or you've worn the print off the tag, use your judgment. Most people can tell the difference between the feel and look of cotton, polyester and wool; if you can't, find the nearest mom and she'll tell you. Newer hats have plastic inside the brim. Older hats from the 1980s and earlier are most likely made with cardboard
- Pre-treat any stains on cotton/polyester caps. Wash them in a cold or warm cycle with your other clothes. There are plastic forms you can purchase to help keep the shape of your hat during the washing and drying process, but they aren't really necessary. Don't put your hat in the dryer; air dry it and it should retain its shape
- Spot-clean older hats with cardboard brims if you simply must continue wearing them. Using a cold, wet cloth, test an inconspicuous area to make sure the colors won't run. With mild detergent, dab and wipe at older stains. Don't saturate the brim; you don't want to ruin the cardboard. Air dry your hat. This method makes stain removal more difficult. Your hat won't be pristine, but it will be cleaner than it was
- Hand wash wool caps in a sink with mild detergent. Rinse out all the detergent. Roll your hat between two small towels or one large folded towel, squeezing out the water as you go. Never wring woolen items. Let the hat air dry. If you're concerned about the cap losing its shape, wearing it as it dries will help it re-form to your head
- Washing caps in a dishwasher is a common suggestion. But since any hat that can be washed in the dishwasher can also go into a washing machine, it doesn't make much sense to stick your hat in with last night's lasagna dishes
How to Reshape Baseball Caps:
Despite your best intentions, sometimes your ball cap will get out of whack even with the most careful of washing. The brim winds up crooked or bent on one side. Reshaping your brim doesn't have to be difficult, though, as long as you have the patience to allow it to dry properly. Although it is not entirely necessary, a ball cap washing frame can help you avoid this problem in the future and allow you to wash your cap easily in the top rack of your dishwasher
- Heat your steam iron. Make sure it is set for the fabric that constitutes your hat's brim
- Ball up the towel to the desired size. Fit inside the brim
- Hold the iron about a half inch above the hat's brim. Steam the brim by ejecting steam out of the iron directly onto the cap. Keep steaming the brim until the cap is damp
- Secure the cap to the softball while it is still damp with the rubber bands. Allow to dry
- 1 x Women's Hat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.32||USD$ 9.10||USD$ 8.87||USD$ 8.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?