Customers Also Bought
- Support full HD Decoder: H.264, VC-1/WMV, MPEG 1/2/4, HD Divx / Xvid, FLV (flash animation), RM / RMVB
- Support Video Output Interface: HDMI High Definition interface and Y / Pb / Pr component HD video resolution up to 1080P
- Support Subtitles: Sub, smi, ssa, srt, idx + sub. Original design, and support for subtitles in advance and the delay function, humanized design, subtitles and voices do not solve the synchronization problem. Multi-subtitle, multi-track switch
- Support Audio Output Interface: HDMI digital, fiber-optic, analog stereo audio signal output
- Play Format: H.264/AVC, VC-1/WMV-HD, MPEG2-HD, MPEG-1/2/4, DivXTM and XviD, etc. 1080P decoding; MKV, WMV, MOV, TS, M2TS, AVI
- Audio Output: RCA, SPDIF (optical, coaxial), HDMI
- Video Output: HDMI, AV, Chromatic Aberration
- Input Interface: 10/100Mbps LAN, USB HOST, E-SATS
- Picture Format: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
- Sound Format: WMA, AAC, WAV, PCM, MP3, WMA
- Size: 188 x 126 x 40mm/7.4 x 5.0 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- This DiyoMate 1073Chip 1080P HD HDD Player uses high definition decoder chip Realtek1073DD
- FULL HD1080P smooth output, it supports the whole decoding H.264/VC1
- It also supports HD VOD online ordering and you could enjoy the films without downloading them
- Support ftp, effectively improve the sharing of files
- Adopt the Transmission software, provide better BT download Performance
- Stable and high-speed NFS sharing helps to play the files on your computer though network
- Support .mkv/.mov/.mp4/.ts/.avi / .mpg / .vob / .wmv / .dat / tp / .flv / .rm / .rmvb video files of various packages
- Support DTS, DTS-HD, DOBLY, DOBLY HD (full decode) audio decoding for high-definition movies, and supports BTSC/A2/EIA-J demodulation, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (Layer I / II), AAC, HE -AAC, AC3 etc
- Support MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC music format player
- Support JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF image playback formats
- Local area network sharing, and an optional wireless WIFI function
- Support Two USB HOST 2.0 interface, external USB hard drive capacity of the various specifications, and supports SD / SDHC / MMC / MS card reader
- Support for Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian and other languages and subtitles OSD
- This High-speed USB2.0 Interface RM/RMVB HD HDD Player Set uses high definition decoder chip Realtek1073DD
- FULL HD1080P smooth output, High Definition Media Player supports the whole decoding H.264/VC1. High Definition Media Player also supports HD VOD online ordering and you could enjoy the films without downloading them
- High Definition Media Player Adopt the Transmission software, provide better BT download Performance.Stable and high-speed NFS sharing helps to play the files on your computer though network
- HDTV Media Player Supports .mkv/.mov/.mp4/.ts/.avi / .mpg / .vob / .wmv / .dat / tp / .flv / .rm / .rmvb video files of various packages
- Best HD Media Player Support DTS, DTS-HD, DOBLY, DOBLY HD (full decode) audio decoding for high-definition movies, and supports BTSC/A2/EIA-J demodulation, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (Layer I / II), AAC, HE -AAC, AC3 etc
Size in Detail:
Movie Testing Effects:
Benefit of the HD Media Player:
How to Play HD Media on TV?
- Playing HD maximizes modern displays
Given the bandwidth and color space requirements of HD media, only HDMI, DVI and component video cabling is appropriate. HD media comes in resolutions greater than 480p (640x480p.) High-resolution progressive and interlaced material is capable of playback on a digital television, using a variety of sources. HD satellite, cable and Blu Ray disc are all forms of high-definition media
- Locate the HD-ready video inputs on the rear of the source component. In descending order, the choices should be HDMI, DVI and component video. HDMI does not require an additional audio cable
- Find the corresponding HD-ready inputs on the rear of the display. Connect the chosen HD-compliant cables from the source to the display. Push in the connectors until they are fully seated. For DVI cabling, be sure to screw in the two-thumb screws on the rear of the connectors
- Turn on the display to the proper input, using either the unit's remote or via the front panel. Turn on the source component. Use the source's remote to adjust video output to match the native resolution of the display for the best picture
A Comparison of HD Media Players:
Definition (HD) media players are a class of consumer electronics that provides an interface between your television and various digital audio and video files stored on a hard drive. These devices vary in media support and connectivit
Internal vs. External Hard Drive:
- Most HD media players include the ability to connect an external hard disk drive (HDD) to the player via USB; however, some include the ability to install a hard drive directly into the media player itself. This allows for fewer cables and boxes when integrating an HD media player into your home theater setup. Western Digital TV Live media player allows only HDDs to be externally connected (up to two at a time), while the Iomega Screenplay Plus has an integrated hard drive
- Increasingly, hd network media players include the ability to connect to the Internet and network file shares. These players don't require an external HDD, as they can pull their media from a file server (a computer dedicated to sharing and storing files through a network) or from Internet sources such as YouTube or Hulu. Some devices, like the Roku, are advertised as HD media players but allow access only to Internet sources
High Definition Output:
- There are two basic types of HD signals: 720 and 1080. These numbers refer to the number of pixels -- individual colored dots on the screen -- that exist from the top to the bottom of a TV screen. While other factors affect quality (particularly progressive and interlaced scanning technologies), it's generally accepted that the 1920-by-1080 (1080) screen resolution is a higher quality HD than 1280-by-720 screens. Some HD media players will output a signal only as high as 720, resulting in less-than-optimal quality on 1080 television screens
- Digital media files use a variety of file formats and encryption technologies. Reading these different files requires a set of instructions called a "codec." Most media players strive to include enough codecs to play the majority of media files; however, different companies provide different combinations of codecs. If you have a specially formatted digital file, check with the manufacturer to see that this codec is included on the device. This does not apply to media presented through the Internet
HD Media Player Facilities:
- HD media players are usually designed for compactness and affordability, and tend to have small or non-existent hardware displays. File navigation is usually performed with an infrared remote control, with visual feedback supplied through a connected television set or liquid crystal display
- The devices are not usually able to play CDs or DVDs directly (if they can, are called combo devices), and require a user to convert these media into playable files using a separate computer and software (VOB and ISO images). They are also not usually capable of recording audio or video (if they can, are called multimedia recorders)
- Units are sometimes sold as "empty shells" to allow the user to fit their own choice of hard drive (some can manage unlimited hard disk capacity and other only a certain capacity, i.e. 500 GB), and the same model is sometimes available with or without an internal hard drive fitted
- HD media players and recorders can be included in DVB receivers (sometimes in a SCART device) and TV sets with a USB port
- Computer connectivity is usually via USB 2.0, FireWire, Composite, Optical Audio & Video, HDMI, and Ethernet ports and more and more models also have inbuilt wireless connectivity (WiFi and Bluetooth). WiFi HD media players are called telewifis
- 1 x HD HDD Player
- 1 x Remote Controllor
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Chromatic Aberration Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 96.05||USD$ 91.80||USD$ 87.55||USD$ 81.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.